Reviews for Line of Duty
CrimeSceneDna chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
This was so awesome. I love the whole idea of it.
Sammy Elle chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Well,great work!It was only sometimes hard to figure out whos talking,for example you could have made it obviuos when Sam is thinking,stuff like all in all it was great...
crazy10 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Omg! This is such a good story, but it's so sad. :(

I love how it was written though.

Once again, another great story produced.
JackofSpade chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Favorite Line: I was the one who never told her that even though she had his ring, somehow, I was the one who had his heart.

Geez Woman! You really ought to put a warning (for people like me) not to read this at work. I actually had co-workers placing a protective hand on my shoulder asking me if everything was all right. :-(

This line snatched my heart and squeezed the blood right out. I usually like a happy ending, but you wrote sorrow brilliantly.
pealee chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was so beautifully sad! I love the Sam/Hanna/Lisa storyline. I love Jack's last words. So sad! Great writting as always:)
Sparky1943 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Wow, a good hankie story. I love the way you write and I, of course, am always into the angst angle! waiting impatiently for the next one.
anotherthief chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Sad, but good. Well written.

Thanks for sharing.
SpyMaster chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
It's not often that I'm moved the way I was when I read this. I hardly ever cry yet I had tears in my eyes. They should be happy but he's gone and nobody is. It was really in character, I liked how it worked. I'm not too sure of the timeline of where it comes in the course of the show, I'm guessing it's during their original affair. Wow is all I can see. Thank you for returning to these two and even though you made them unhappy you wrote a hell of a fic. Thanks.
applesandcherries chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Thank you! That was a great read! Somehow, I love ready sad fics like this one, the most...
DianeM37 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very well written, but an incredibly sad story. You must have had tears in your eyes while writing this. I don't ever want this to happen to our Jack.
kiddo33 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was fantastic- I could feel Samantha's pain. The way you described it was so accurate that I don't think the show executives could have done a better job.

Well done.