Reviews for Frame
oakleaf chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Cute and very awesome.

Great work on a brilliant story!
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
-sigh- Of course those bonds are now forever broken. Sasuke should've listened to Kakashi.
glitterNsprinkles chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
omg i loved it! faved. ; )
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was REALLY good! I hope you write more fics like these they're my favorite*looks away dreamily*...oh! Can't wait :D

~LoTuS
goldenladybugs chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
I like you're story. It was the good one :)

Keep writing!
Saskito chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw! That was so cute! Great job! :D
kasmo chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Aw, how sweet! That's so sentimental of Sasuke. And the last few lines definitely fit his character. It was nice to see some interaction between Kakashi and Sasuke too.
Flayne chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
nice~
SH1ZU-CHAN chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
It was cute for a small fanfic! -hanafenton
liggyloo chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
You write when you have an idea, I write FOR an idea. x]
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Nice story, it was cute! _ I liked it, good job!
AngelSachiya chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Aw Kawaii! That was so sweet of sasuke to travl all that way just for a frame for the picture of his new family. I love your stories! ~~ Well I'm off to read another one. Ja
starry night blue chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This is really nice! So kawaii! I loved that episode where Sasuke risked his life; it was so sad! *sniff*

Btw, I know what you mean when you just have to write a story; it kept me awake dozens of times before. Hehe.

Ja ne!
Awyr chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like this one-shot. Unfortunately, I was distracted from the writing by a few minor editing detaily things. I really hope that you go back and fix some of the mistakes (they're really stupid little things) and maybe resubmit this story so people who were put off by your unwieldy first sentance might take a second look and give this story the chance it deserves.
prodigale chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Personally, I liked it, especially the rare sensei-student interaction between Kakashi and Sasuke. It's so seldom that one sees a gen (non-slash) feature of them these days, and I'm a sucker for kakasasu gen totally jez. So you could have imagined my surprise when I chanced upon this fic somehow, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. It was muchly drabble-sque in nature, but I have no complaints. At this point where you set this fic in, Kakashi and Sasuke's teacher-student relationship should not have been yet close, so I guess I'll forgive the shorter-than-expected interaction part. That's really my only complaint! (grins, not a flame or critic, note!) and yup, keep the inspiration coming, and if possible, feature more of kakasasu gen! the fandom need more of those!

oh, and i liked the green tea thingy in your fic. makes me thirsty. heh. and very cold. (somehow the winter thingy in your fic got to me, too.. even though i'm sweating buckets literally where i am..)