Reviews for Mousecat
Dichotomus chapter 1 . 6/15
excellent fic. I particularly liked the background story: it gave Aang depth.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Brilliant! So in character and well written. Loved the ending!
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
sorry, but i did kinda see that coming (NOT MEANING TO CRUSH YOUR SOUL OR ANYTHING!) it's really only because i see things a bit differently than others most of the time, i guess. i love the story! it made absolute sense and even made me laugh a bit.
alexandra lizance chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
this is absolutely brilliant - i love the theme of yinyang/balance that you've woven into it. it's certainly fitting for the universe and for the characters, and in fact it makes perfect sense because the avatar is about balance after all, and peace is really only just half of the equation. kudos!
Dragoon321 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
For a second there I swore she was gonna kiss him. Can't decide if I am glade or not that she didn't oddly enough.

Regardless, I enjoyed that. It was amusing and it was a nice take on the Avatar's role in the world. I especially liked the those last few lines. They were perfect.
moonjellyfish chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
What I didn't see coming was her punching him in the eye. LOL. All over, a good oneshot, though. Great job.
Apakoha chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Huh... I was expecting something dark and dreadful and would probably depress me, but that was... really good. Not to say that dark and depressing can't be good, but you really took it in an interesting direction! Great job.
Flit-Flibbertigibbet chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I, I love this. Just ADORE it. It's witty, clever, and fun, and it shows a more mature Aang without breakign character. And I love how you made Azula laughable while still being realistic. This was very well done.
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Wow... I've always wondered what happened to Azula. This makes sense...
Passionworks chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
That was one of the best Azulaang stories I have ever read, quite honestly. I have written four Azulaang fics myself, but none even remotely compare to the insightful perspective you portray in this. The somewhat not-so-obvious allegory with the mouse and the cat is clearly the most interesting aspect -it is the kicker that made me think about the whole lesson learned. It is like Yin and Yang -both intermingle a bit and blend together. Azula is capable of being both cat and mouse and so is Aang. And your word choice -beautiful and creative; the imagery conceived is simply breathtaking. To sum up everything that I could possibly say, but cannot due to review character restriction, I'll end this with a well-deserved favorite. Excellent work.
elisabeta writes chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Interesting. Yet if Azula, being the evil bitch that she is, decides to kill it, will all be on Aang's head.
xBud chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
You were right, I didn't see the punch coming.
kunoichibythesea chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
oh this is a very intersting oneshot. I like the detail about the cat not having a name because it was beyond just one name, the part about ying and yang, and the part about how Aang couldn't have lost if he tried. Cool, clever stuff. Although after the finale, Azula seems just too crazy to rerelease into the world! But...I kind of see the point about it giving the world order. Definately an unexpected ending.
snowman794 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
well done, its really good
Avatarfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Fantastic! I love the dynamics between Aang and Azula. You write very well and that makes it even better. I really really hope you write another story about them together it's really a interesting and sexy relationship!