Reviews for Wheels
Muzzlehatch chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
Aw, that was sweet.
Fazo the Great chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Very touching story, reminds me of my dad and I. I feel like its missing something but i can not tell what. Keep up the great work.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
1)I think the word i'm looking for is: cute :).

2)[zoom in with whip sound and lifted eye brow] spankin...
TimeCougar chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Touching chapter this was. I guess we often make mistakes, and we take punishments/grounding too seriously. I hate it when I get grounded, but I also need to undertand it from my parent's point of view...even when sometimes I don't really want to. Sigh. Well, like my mom always say "with one hand I caress you (love you) and with the other I punish you."

...Okay, it's a little hard to say it in english...but you get what I'm saying. Parents can be strict, but lets never forget that they also loves us. Keep on writing.

Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
This is some interesting story. Kim being pulled over and then punish by her father. But spanking? LMAO! Poor Kim.
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I had to read this to make sure my eyes weren’t deceiving me

A story about spanking a teenager? Told in a positive light? Oh, Cap You're gonna be in the crosshairs of every social service agency child welfare group in the country

On the plus side

There are countless stories about Kim losing her life, losing her virtue, losing her loved ones

I think this is the first first one I've ever read where she gets a dose of the old-[fashioned corporal discipline-or woodshed therapy, as they used to call it

I assume this is another fanfic based on real life events in the Carleton house hold
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
humor & heart like only you can do

o cap my cap

yu've done it again
sharksbean chapter 2 . 1/21/2007
That first chapter was hillarious, but the second chapter was just simply sweet. thanks for writing the story i loved it! looking forward to the next one.
The Wise Duck chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Okay, two-part review here, although it’s been fifteen years since I wrote my last ‘mover’, I well remember that ‘deer in the headlight’ look of so many a young person (especially the young ladies, often in near tears even). And considering my visual image of what young Ms. Possible was doing, it would be (here in California, reckless driving and again in California – person under 18 probationary license) a suspendable offense.

Ah yes, so dead.

And there were numerous times when very angry parents . . . forgot where they were and slapped their darling little teens while standing right in front of me (not real bright people, causing something called ‘official notice’ and all that). But to me, often I saw their anger as being caused by ‘embarrassment’, their being ‘inconvenienced’ during their busy day, (I once had two separated parents argue over which one of them was going to take their little darling 14 yr old female shoplifter home because neither one of them wanted to do it, they were both too busy). That is of course not the case here and the second part is the obvious answer why.

And the second part, bringing it all around to matters of the heart driving the hand and the fear behind it, a subtle but pure way of showing that we always mean best even if we don’t seem to act that way—

And Kim realizing and understanding— with the help as always of her rock, her mom.

And reciprocating with that wonderful piece of prose

Your Friend

The Wise Duck
CastaS chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
great one, i enjoyed it too.
conan98002 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
"Our insurance will increase because of this and you’ll be expected to pay for some of that.”Ahh I see drakken bought the possibles insurance company because he relised insurance companies are one of the true evils in this world and replaced the police with synthodrones ordering them to give out tickets thus implementing his vile scheme to raise the rates of everyone and take away kims driving privlages.

(great fic)
daywalkr82 chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I think you got a reaction because we've never seen James go so far over something so trivial. I still a spanking over a ticket is a bit much, but it's his call. I can't say, if I had a daughter, I'd let my her go off to do what Kim does. Anyway, ripping good yarn. Look forward to your next post.
Akinyi chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
simply wonderful. the second chapter is a great addition to the first. i'm glad u decided to continue it
Pharaoh Rutin Tutin chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Based on the reaction of the officer who pulled kim over in the first place, it wouldn't suprise me if the Possible Lawyer discovered the citation was unsigned, or other wise incomplete and / or inaccurate. Thus rendering it null and void.

And of course Ron blames himself. It is his fault. Every man must understand that when a woman has a problem, it's the man's fault.