Reviews for Duty Protect teaser
AWORLAND chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
this is a very good story and you have to add more
Rat chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Cool story! I like the tension.
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Liz, I like your writing. I wanna see more from this story okay?
Intex chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I'm not sure I understand. I think you should write the story before this happend because I'm very confused.
catchme21 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
um...so what's goin' on with this? :D

Kind of interested to see if Dean finds Sam. Or is this continued somewhere else?
carocali chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Um, well, YEAH you better do another chapter! What are you thinking girl? How did Sam get there? Why does this woman feel it's her duty to do this to Sam? Oh, no no no, you have to continue with this! Get cracking!

:D

Caroline
kritters03 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
You better do another chapter! (Please) Anyway, great story so far. Keep up the good work.
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is so cool. I don't know if I want you to continue this or leave it as it is. I mean, I'd love to know the story beind it and if Sam gets out, but it's so teasing at the end. It's... I don't know, I just like where you left off... o
roxy071288 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I totally vote that this is a prologue/teaser!
friendly chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
keep it going. that was great...
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Okay, you CANNOT be serious. You tease us with this and call it a one-shot and say you don't want to lead us on? Evil. EVIL! You know darned well by now that we'll wait weeks, months, and LONGER if we have to. I mean, JEEZE! So, not letting you off the hook, woman! Commence with the chapter fic. *waves wand*
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Um, yeah, I think I'd like to hear the backstory - and the frontstory too, please! No fair teasing like this! Can't wait for more:) Very mysterious lady...
Liz's man chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Scary! You should finish/backstory this one, you got talent, babe!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
please keep going i really like the idea
Evergreene chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I'd love to read the backstory to this...and find out how Sam is rescued, of course. Please, please, please!