Reviews for Just Run
Soulkeeper chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
sad. i nearly cried reading this. and i also thought about some Sequel where shadow saves sonic in time and Returns his love... or something like that... i really don't know why i like happy endings so much... anyway, good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
will u continue?
Double Winks and a Pistol chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
T.T oh how sad, that was seriously sad...how...I mean...oh T_T
tears-of-a-different-shade chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was pretty good. Very sad. Probably the best thing about your story was how you conveyed the emotion to the reader. I think there should be another chapter. One where Shadow catches up to Sonic. I mean, you never said he died, just that he lost consciousness...Shadow can still save him! C'mon, please? And then, they can work out their feelings together. Oh, please? I'm a sucker for a happy ending!
fan fic adict chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
you should make one where Shadow finds out what happened. like after sonic died would he be sad or what i wonder?
Nazo X chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
That's a shitty way for Sonic to die. But hey do whatever floats your boat buddy that's what I always say.

Still, this story could of had a more... well the ending was the high light of it.
katofpinklawn chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Nice story. Well, not nice in the happy sense, but well written. Espically for early in the morning.
skitzoism chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw, rejection. What a terrible feeling. /

But pretty good story. :D Nice job.
FREAKSHOW1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Whoa. Intense. Nice.

Fear the one-word sentances.