Reviews for The Jacket
Spoofmaster chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Very nice introspection here, and I wish the Doctor had done this instead of just going bugshit insane. :
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Very nice.
Fluffy Nabs chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Oh, this is just lovely: "...impossible was just a word for things he hadn’t set his mind to yet." I really like all your stuff. I'm slowly but surely working my way through it all. Thanks for writing!
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Very nice. Light-hearted, plausible, and IC. I like.
Henrika chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very nice introspection. Beautiful piece of work with well-written emotion and description. I was particularly fond of the Doctor's list of words he is not allowed to say. Made me laugh. Going on my favorites! Keep writing!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Absolutomo Fantiastico - two words the doctory should never use but I, being me am using for this wonderful story

Kira
Lily Morin chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow! Thats all I can think of...Just...WOW!
HarryWhoFanatic chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was brilliant! Very well thought out, had me stopping often to rethink and compare w/ previous opinions. Lol, esp liked the emo part; being a bit emoish myself, that was great. U gonna write more or is this it? *looks hopeful for more*

HWF
forestwife chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
aww, poor Doctor. This was so sad, and so good. loved it.
shanananananana chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hey there :)

I can just imagine a reunion fic after that. It's been like, 20 years for the Doctor, he defeats impossible and finds Rose (for whom it hasn't been that long of course!) She walks into the control room and sees her shirt, at the same place she left it. She's grossed out, imagining why on earth he kept that there for so long, and walks right back out of the TARDIS.

Sometimes my brain is too active.
Rowena Zahnrei chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Nice message. This was very well done! That you made it with love really does shine through. I always enjoy stories that make me think and wonder, and this one did the trick! Great story, and great insight as well! So, thanks. Your story made me smile.
ice-connoisseur chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Aw, bless him. Poor Doctor. Love the idea of the jacket though, being some sort of almost reward/punishment for him.

Write more!