Reviews for B & D
David Fishwick chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Excellent idea so far and I hope there is more soon.
lisaniV chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Oh! I m so happy!

You come back!

I m someone who need the story! Hahah so I don’t mind if it isn’t regular..

Great chapter I found funny the little incident between Bonnie, Damon and Bennie’s purse..

Matt and this Old One Deria... would be interesting to see.. I admit that now you take me off the way I thought you were going.. I don’t know what to think it’s intriguing!

Hugs!
Lady Kypria chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
You know, when I saw the notice about this chapter in my inbox after so long, I recognized the name but I still couldn't quite believe it until I clicked the link. I'd given up on ever seeing this story finished, which is a shame since I know that most of the people writing in this fandom now are probably going to be basing it on the show or the more recent books. And I'm not particularly fond of either.

As for the chapter itself, it flows with the rest of the story just fine, like there hasn't been a break at all. I'm looking forward to more of this if you have it. Take care.
lisaniV chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
wow i love your story! is magnificent! i thought you had finish it, but you didnt finish the updates here, did you think to continue? or there is another way or space to can read the rest of this?

please, anything but you should finish it! No, you have to, its a crime if you dont because you are stealing from me sweet times in a delicious B&D reading and killing my hope…hahaha

i beg you to do it! PLEASE! i like more your story than the way that ljs continued it, even more after the "shadow souls" … :/ im waiting for D&B to end up together after all because like you said “I do love the idea that they would get together”
Wall chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
Wa I love your story so much! *_*

Really I really do! Its keeping me on the edge of my seat! *_*

please carry on soon! I'm dying to know what comes next *o*
BelieveInSilverLinings chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Awesome story plz write more soon plz!
allexandra05 chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
please update this soon!i can't wait for the next chapters:X:Xpm me if you will continue this please
strippedink chapter 8 . 3/23/2010
Hey! I loved this story! I hope you can update very soon!

Bamon forever!
Pixelperfect93 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
So god! I totally can't wait for thee next.
KholeNinja chapter 8 . 1/30/2010
wow i love it keep on writting !
strippedink chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hi! I love this story! You should update it! Please!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 8 . 11/18/2009
And then what?

This story has so much promise! I thought it was finished already! You said ou had already written it, that you would update every week! And yet you haven't in more than a year and a half! What's going on!

I wanna know what will happen when the rest of the witches find out about Bonnie and Damon. Why she can'thave a male child? And I thought she was a witch already?

I like the way you portrait Caroline, it's rather interesting I must say. Meredith and her family too. Tyler...well, seeing as I never liked him I don't care much there. I'm a bit put off by Matt, though I've noticed people tend to write him like that. It's ok, as long as Damon is the one to get Bonnie...

The idea of Maria Salvatore being alive is interesting, though I hate the fact that she left her sons alone for so long, even if she supposedly didn't know they were vampires like her.

I'm curious over what's gonna happen in that party...

I've also wondered about Elena, I don't think you used anything of Nightfall in your fic, and that's just fine to me, but I wonder if you plan on giving Elena any special abilities due to the fact that she was dead and a Spiritual-Protector so-to-speak, for a while before coming back to life.

Also, are you planning on including anyone else from Fell's Church at some point? Like maybe Mrs. Flowers, or Maggie, or Aunt Judith? OR just the main ones you're already using.

Yeah, I know, lots and lots of questions, but my mind is still spinning with this story and I wanna read more!

PLEASE!
ShibaMiso chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Please update!

Love the story. Great writing, no OOC, and b/d! Love it!
AJ chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
Very well written
Felling chapter 8 . 12/22/2008
You haven't updated in forever. I'm very disappointed in you.

Amazing story anyways.