Reviews for Twenty Truths About Hidan
Hidan's dying slowly... Probably 2/4 way dead.
Kodi Cobi Nara chapter 1 . 1/29
I found number one a great idea as to Hidan's headband, the others thing people are talking about seem a bit ugh to me. I also had a good laugh at the fourth one, I pictured it happening in my head and scared the cat as well, due what I had imagined. Thanks.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
No of course that's not a tear in my eye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked it so much it was really cute too and I love hidan
Anonymous Temari chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
(Review 2) Also, Shikamaru didn't kill him the way you described. Actually, he didn't kill him at all. Shikamaru buried Hidan alive. Not this 'there is only one way to kill Hidan and Shikamaru figured it out; by using his Jutsu against him' stuff. Plus, if the enemy licks Hidan's blood and stabs him, since Hidan is immortal, nothing will happen. Even through your theory of leaving Hidan weak through his own Jutsu, it is Hidan's Jutsu and it will not work if anyone else uses it, just like the Nara and Uchiha clan Jutsus. Sorry for the rant but I'm just explaining my own thinking ;-)
Anonymous Temari chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
#20 is incorrect. In Hidan's last words, he said something like: "Your gonna pay kid! All I need is my teeth! Even Jashin can't save you this time!"
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
fuck you
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
that is fake he doesent say thanks he swears and says hell kill shikamaru
John Peacock chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Dude these are all BS, Hidan is like 22-23, it even says on the wiki! Hidan had just become immortal in the magna/anime because of an experiment by the followers of Jashiin!
nani chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
woowww
chesirecharlie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hdan can die from...
*dun dun dun*
STARVATION!

(seriously. Lame. But true. That's the only way he can die- starvation/ malnourishment.)
kurama chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hidan didnt love woman he also love his religions
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Hidan didn't die he was just buried alive
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Orochimaru left and then Deidara replaced him, then Hidan came. So Hidan couldnt have hated Orochimaru if he never knew him. But overall great fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Hey! I love Hidan, and I really like your fic too. I hated Shikamaru for killing Hidan before, but after realising that it made the scythe-wielder happy, I love him for it!
Cheers,