Reviews for Twenty Truths About Hidan
Mega M chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Hidan 22 it says it on the wiki. Also sasori had his puppet bodies and kakuzu is like semi-immortal. Let not forget orochimaru body switching jutsu also
Mzwakhe Ndaba chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
nice intel. i liked your choice of words u used.
jade chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
That's really cool I loved it, but for some reason I have been studying the jashin religion and I've thought about changing from being christan to jashin but I'm afraid to. Its because of what I've read I'm afraid that..ugh..its just really different that's all. Ya' know painpleasure (look it up at "jashin religion") its really fascinating!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Hidan's dying slowly... Probably 2/4 way dead.
TheCaravanGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
I found number one a great idea as to Hidan's headband, the others thing people are talking about seem a bit ugh to me. I also had a good laugh at the fourth one, I pictured it happening in my head and scared the cat as well, due what I had imagined. Thanks.
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
No of course that's not a tear in my eye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I liked it so much it was really cute too and I love hidan
Anonymous Temari chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
(Review 2) Also, Shikamaru didn't kill him the way you described. Actually, he didn't kill him at all. Shikamaru buried Hidan alive. Not this 'there is only one way to kill Hidan and Shikamaru figured it out; by using his Jutsu against him' stuff. Plus, if the enemy licks Hidan's blood and stabs him, since Hidan is immortal, nothing will happen. Even through your theory of leaving Hidan weak through his own Jutsu, it is Hidan's Jutsu and it will not work if anyone else uses it, just like the Nara and Uchiha clan Jutsus. Sorry for the rant but I'm just explaining my own thinking ;-)
Anonymous Temari chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
#20 is incorrect. In Hidan's last words, he said something like: "Your gonna pay kid! All I need is my teeth! Even Jashin can't save you this time!"
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
fuck you
anon chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
that is fake he doesent say thanks he swears and says hell kill shikamaru
John Peacock chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Dude these are all BS, Hidan is like 22-23, it even says on the wiki! Hidan had just become immortal in the magna/anime because of an experiment by the followers of Jashiin!
nani chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
woowww
chesirecharlie chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Hdan can die from...
*dun dun dun*
STARVATION!

(seriously. Lame. But true. That's the only way he can die- starvation/ malnourishment.)
kurama chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Hidan didnt love woman he also love his religions