Reviews for Mount Ivory
ElizabethBathog chapter 22 . 6/8
This was AWESOME! Love it! Thank you for writing it! :D
ShadowWolf1113 chapter 18 . 5/25
This was well written... Danny died and he was so calm about it*wipes tears*
Krusher chapter 5 . 4/11
Wow... I have never seen a fic this long that sucked this badly.
Krusher chapter 1 . 4/11
Ghostly wail time. Level this prison.
EllaDeWriter chapter 22 . 4/9
O.o
Phantom Wolfie chapter 22 . 1/4
Great! I loved it!

I just wish that he didn't have to die in the end... But oh well!

I loved the interview with Tiffany! I think the people would be more likely to act up if the Guys in White had been stupid enough to shoot him on screen, but hey, that's just me.

AWESOME STORY!
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
This was a really interesting and well written story. I really enjoyed it until the last two lines here at the very end.

That was quite the upset, there.

Now I have to tell myself that in the time where he was free he mastered duplication, was smart enough to send in a doppelganger, convincingly die, manage to leave a body behind or destabilize and melt into ectoplasm, while the real Danny managed to survive in secret (probably in the Far Frozen part of the Ghost Zone) until after the liberation movement.

Ouch. Really. I'd adore it if you wrote a one-shot addressing that alternate reality.
the bird of the chapel chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
HAHAHA

AMAZING ENDING XD OK YOU CAN SPARK A REVOLUTION INSTEAD OF BLOWING IT UP...OR BOTH.
the bird of the chapel chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
I'd still consider that a win-win, Danny xD You should consider blowing that place up though.
the bird of the chapel chapter 16 . 6/12/2014
HOORAY. I'M SURE THERE WILL BE A HAPPY ENDING DESPITE OMINOUS END.
the bird of the chapel chapter 14 . 6/12/2014
Huh so the bad guy section is for the good guys who fight back. Awesome.
the bird of the chapel chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
EXCELLENT.
the bird of the chapel chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
GOD DAMN

I WAS ACTUALLY

QUITE OPTIMISTIC BUT THEN

DAMN IT.
Geminium chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
A great story for sure. Definitely brilliant, considering the themes you explore within the fic. The story's got quite a bit of angst in it, but I'm glad that you don't let it become a complete downer and try to keep with the almost comical and upbeat mood that characterizes the actual canon. Really great characterization too, by the way. Overall, a dark fic with angsty undertones, but done with almost satirical precision. I love it. XD
Anon chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
But but but. No. What...no. Omygog. They killed him. Danny sounded suicidal at the end. Whaaatt is wrong with the GiW?! Loved the story though.