Reviews for Mount Ivory
emptymorgue chapter 22 . 10/5
wait wait wait so he dies? daaaang
i kinda like it actually, i mean it certainly ends the story. maybe it doesn't tie up loose ends, but it does give the whole thing a certain amount of... finality.
DorothyMichaels chapter 22 . 10/3
this was just so good. I loved reading it. thank you so much
welp, that was the most down to earth way of killing the mc i ever saw. good job.
This story is well written amd very enticing and poignant, but you should of given a more detailed description of the personalities of the characters at MI. Thats the only flaw I can think of so good job!
Specter14 chapter 22 . 5/28
I have no words. This made me both laugh and cry. This is the most emotional fanfic I've ever read, I swear. And the end... I just can't handle all these feels! xDDDD Nice job! I definitely didn't expect that. Thanks for writing this! :')
Ms.McClue chapter 22 . 11/23/2015
Oh gosh. He died! Man, that gave me chills.
SparkleSeas chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
SparkleSeas chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
... Wow... You made me cry...
SparkleSeas chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
But... What if I want to compliment you and can't spell anonymously because of my dyslexia. The only reason I can spell now is because of a friend called auto-correct.
neeniya chapter 21 . 9/19/2015
(Ok, so I wanna give a review again when I'm not sleep deprived. Mostly just a bunch of questions. You don't have to answer them all-or at all- I'm just curious. Warning: It's a lot.)
What are Toby's other powers? I want more on this kid (or I guess adult?).
Why did Danny lose all the diseases in his blood? How did they get there in the first place?
Why did Toby seem to single Danny out among the hundreds of other people in the facility? Why did Toby seem happy when the other prisoners began to realize that they had forgotten their past?
Why does Toby not like confined spaces (the scene in the car)? (Like I really want to know more about this enigma of a being)
Why does Danny have to die? (OK so I'm in huge denial of the ending, but I love it so much, it's just too perfect. These conflicting feelings are insane.)
Enough with the questions. I just wanna say, again, that this story is amazing. Haven't been able to stop thinking about it. Also, after much thought, I realized your story has a lot of similar themes with George Orwell's 1984! Which is probably why I love it so much. (Your story has a bit more happiness in it. At least it gives hope).
Ok, that's the end of my review. I'll restrain myself from writing any more. Sorry for all my questions.
neeniya chapter 22 . 9/19/2015
If you could read my mind while I was reading this fic it would have sounded a little like this:
"aaaaaAAaaAaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAaAAaAaaaaauuuuummmmmmmmaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA" (I want you to know that I read this in one sitting and it is a very ungodly hour, so I apologize for my rambling)
Oh my God this fic was good! And you made it pretty realistic...too realistic...oh my God Danny! NNOOOOOOOOOOO
I wanna cry and curl up into the corner. Here take my broken, abused heart, it's not like I needed it anyway. There's still a possibility of him becoming a full least he'd survive in a way, right? There's still a chance he could be saved or have escaped last second, maybe?
Ugh, sorry for such a long review...this fic was just so good!
neeniya chapter 20 . 9/19/2015
At that last line I seriously thought he wouldn't be able to go through cuz of a ghost sheild. Oh man, if that had happened I would have died.
Damascus ari chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
I think I didn't quite get the logic. I mean, someone, for some reason, could just blow Mt. Ivory up. For all it's defenses a few well placed Hydrogen bombs would just make it one big firework. Seriously. That's some sick stuff they're doing there, and, well... lesser evil and whatnot... better to deal with radioactive fallout than the GiW... whatever. Tired. Awesome fic.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/28/2015
Wait... 'Wouldn't live to see the liberation movement.' ? Did you just kill Danny? At the end of your story? I'm not sure whether to applaud you or beg for more. Probably both.
ElizabethBathog chapter 22 . 6/8/2015