Reviews for The Lost Commodore
Frosty Autumn chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
You see that unsigned review down there, the one with a name similar to mine? Yep, that was me, and I'm still here, ever since May 23rd 2009, I've been waiting on you for that wonderful update I so crave :D It's certainly been a long time, but since then I've dropped in on this story from time to time, maybe once every two months, to check on it. I get disappointed each time, but I continue having that tiny, distant hope that one day, maybe, just out of the blue, BAM! New chapter!

I understand completely that in these few years many changes have come into your life, some keeping you away from writing a story that is not a priority for you, and you probably haven't even thought of this in a long time. But it is my hope that you will make a grand return one of these days, if you are able (expect the red carpet from me), and continue this inspiringly-entertaining adventure :D It's just too good to be left like this, it simply must be completed.

I really don't know if this story is officially permanently abandoned, but I'd still be here to read it should you ever make a comeback. Thank goodness for Story Alert.
Stargazer77 chapter 11 . 3/26/2012
This story is really good! It's a shame you never finished... Hopefully you'll come back though I will add this to alert just in case.
Maharani Radha chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Haha! I like this so far :) I'm sure poor James is in for a bit of a shock!
Agent007Tomato chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
it's a shame you never finished! i'm so charmed by this story. i like that wrote a time travel fic for the character of James Norrington (and shout out to Jack Davenport :)); i think you wrote James very true to his nature. cheers!

oh how i wish you had finished!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
so sad that this story was abandoned!
GP chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I know, I wish Lahara would update, too. So sad. This is so much fun, I have reread it 30 times already since 2009!
littlefrostykitten chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
I know you haven't updated in a long time but let me tell you that I really love this story! Is there any possibility at all that you're going to continue it? This truly is one of my fave Norrington fanfics I've read. I'm adding it to my alert list in the hope that you will :)

xx
GP chapter 11 . 7/18/2010
Please, please, PRETTY PLEASE, continue this story!

When Norrington was killed in AWE, a part of me DIED with him. This story made me feel like he is alive again within me-touchable. Please don't abandon this story-I know that it has been 2 years but you PROMISED you wouldn't abandon it you have hundreds of desperate fans-yours is one of the few decent/entertaining ones out there so PLEASE!

I hope that you get a notifying thing with each review :D
gp chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
Is this the end of the story? Does Norrie get to return to his time?
jamesishot chapter 11 . 3/10/2010
I think that this is the greatest story know to mankind! You could get this published! I give a cheer to all the James fans of the world! HUZZAH! I think that he should'e gotten the Rome and Egypt books! {pout} Well ,it is a very good story1 Keep it up! One question before i wrap this up, will there be any you know, Jameania scenes in this? {Eyes twinkle at this}
FrostyAutumn chapter 11 . 5/23/2009
Why did it take me so long to find this fantastic story?Please, it can't discontinue, it just can't. It's so heartwarming, so descriptive (I can feel like it's me right there, witnessing it all), and it makes me just wonder how I would handle someone from the past (zero chance of that happening, I know, but you end up thinking about it anyway).

I couldn't help but smile at the sweet parts and laugh out loud at the funny. I found myself clicking next chapter in a hurry, wanting to read more and more. I let out an audible "No!" when I realized it wasn't going any further than Chapter 11. I know it's been a long time but please, if you aren't too busy, it must continue! It's just too good to be left unfinished.

Until then, I guess I'll just have to make due with reading it a second time. You've thought up a really engaging story.
Liliesshadow chapter 11 . 4/29/2009
i know u havent updated in over a yr...but...plz...
Jes Freedark chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
I love this story and really wish it would continue. Keep it up!
ihavenoideai'llthinkofonelater chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This is great! I especially like the way Natania described the different religions.

When's the next chapter coming out?
Gilessavvy chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
"She was average looking to passing glances, mostly since she never had the time to poor effort into her looks as she trudged towards class."

Ouch. You need pour instead of poor. Probably just a typo, but all the same readers a fickle beasts and a mistake like that in the first paragraph may put them off.

"and jeopardizing his rank after everything he had been through. He proceed to get drunk at his favorite club." Club? Clubs are a relativly modern thing. A Tavern would be more appropriate for the time frame.

"Actually, the first time she heard it operating she thought it a moose was giving a mating call."

HA! This bit made me laugh.

Do you have a good plot line planned? cos I does not seem like you are going anywhere in particular with this story at the moment.

Reasonable ideas though.