Reviews for Twisted Santa
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Just a fabulous story, really got the snarky tone of the series. And the idea that some things could be evil, what a twist! I'm sure they would have done something like that if the series had gone on.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Oh really we liked it alot
Amitra chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I was feeling nostaligic for Wonderfalls, and found this. It was very good - exactly like I remembered. Jayes voice was captured beautifully.

It ended a bit abruptly, though. I could have read a lot more! The beginning was such a long "catch-up" - I understand the need for it, but I wish that it could have been done seperately from the rest of the story, so the story itself could stand on its own.

Overall - well done! And thanks! I needed that...
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
That was great!
celestial1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
How did I miss reviewing this one before? Much, much love going on here. And I suspected there was something fishy with the gumball machine because, you know, it's not an animal. It's just like Jaye not to realize the thing was evil until it was too late. I would love to read what happens the next day at the Tyler Family Christmas/Outing Party, I like to think the cow creamer could make a cameo. (And Audrey/Cynthia! What ever happened to her? I mean, Jaye got her butt thrown in jail over Audrey!)

Did you ever listen to the commentary on Caged Bird? There was supposed to be a virgin birth in Season Two, although of course we never got to see it. Oh well, at least now there's Pushing Daisies as a consolation prize.
Brooke Warner chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Are you planning on making a sequel/next chapter with the whole idea that there are inanimate objects Jaye shouldn't listen to or will this forever be a oneshot? Either way, great story!
FLAME ON chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great story.

But you know what IT needs?

MORE UNDERLINING.
McKay chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Please tell me we get to see Sharon's Outing Party next. I really enjoyed this story.

Also, there's a glitch in your formatting - all the text is underlined.
clio21000 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Omigosh! Great work with Jaye's voice - I could totally hear her in my head saying this stuff. It's pretty rare to find Wonderfalls fics, particularly good ones, so I was glad to run across this. I hope you'll be writing more and telling us about the mysterious new evil voices...
ozma914 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
That was great! I loved the overview of Jaye and her life, and her family -"It takes years of hard work and determination not to succeed in my family" pretty much says it all in that category. The gumball Santa was a stroke of genius, and your voice was perfect for the series.

*sigh* I miss Wonderfalls.