Reviews for A Question
Jelp chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Loved how you captured the depth and dynamic of Shinichi and Hattori's friendship in such a short fic. :) Nicely done! Jelp
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Love It! exactly How i Imagine it'd happed
Kaida-14Kage chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Aawww that was so sweet-and completly described their friendship perfectly.
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
How touching. - I love it very much. It's good to see fanfics like this. -
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I love the close friendship between Heiji and Shinichi/Conan. Their bond is firm and unbreakable. I have been using it in my story and will show it more but you just summed it up in these lines.

"And the times that you do think about it?" Hattori asked.

Conan closed his eyes for a moment. "Then I call you. With you I'm always Kudou Shinichi, regardless of what I look like."

That about says it all and I just hope that my story can convey that same sentiment. Although I slip a bit more of the protective big brother when it is 'Conan', I want to maintain the level you show, you did a great job. 10/10
Raven100104 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I know, I feel like a spammer for review like 5 times XD "Though if you don't stop calling me Kudou in front of Ran I'll have to kill you. And no one would ever find the body." .ever

though it does hold a fair amount of truth. :D
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This was great, even though it's short. Love it XD
Murasaki B chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
that was nice. it was completely in-character ;P
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
cute :)
shades of live chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Ah! So cute, I totally adore it :]

Great job with this one!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Damn, instead of feeling nice and mushy on the inside about how awesome their friendship is and how this captures the essence that is them so perfectly, I'm dying to read a good fic about Shinichi as the perfect killer. With his experiences and intellect, he would be uncatchable (how could 'uncatchable' not be a word?)!
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
*sigh in pleasure*

so true

so true
alinne chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
i really liked it. it was so good..keep it up
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Yay Shinichi/Hattori friendship! Much love to their friendship.
rainfromheaven chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Fantastic short story! You give insight to their wonderful friendship. :)