Reviews for Death and His Shadow
allthefandoms19 chapter 23 . 3/17
Your KILLING ME! This is an amazing story but I can't finish it *cries*
Ebee Kit chapter 23 . 3/9
;-; Did you have to end it here?
Rafa chapter 1 . 3/7
Y arnt u updatiinnggg! Ughh! PleasE dont discontinue it.. Pleeaasee...(cries..)
rafa chapter 23 . 2/16
ohh no! this story is incomplete as well..nooo..please complete it soon or else i'm gonna cry my eyes out...waiting is so painful. If u dnt update fast i may even forget what was going on in this story...(cries..)
black snow rose chapter 23 . 2/15
The best death note fanfic I have ever read I wish you would up date but due to the fact the last update was so long ago I'm guessing that's not going to happen which is really sad I love this fic and the potential it has but alas it looks like it is doomed to join the hall of abandoned fanfiction that breaks all readers hearts and souls
Cherri202 chapter 22 . 2/4
Oh god, please come back. I know it's been about 5 years at this point, so it's very unlikely, but this story is seriously great. I've read it a few times now, and you've left it at such a great point. I'm not normally a fan of AU stories like this, but this one is just so hilarious and well written.

I do hope real life just caught up with you and you haven't died or something. If you are still around, pretty please come back, I want to see how L and Raito go in the future.
Nakaion Aquette chapter 23 . 1/26
I am upset. Not only because freaking Raito and Ryuzaki getting hurt, and the adorable couple they make my god, not even just how this is probably one of the best fics in the DN fandom...

But the fact it's unfinished and hasn't been updated in 5 years.

Seriously, I'm worried about you. Has something happened? What about the story? I swear, this is one of the biggest mysteries to me and I'm frustrated because /this fanfic/ and /you/ the amazing author of it.

Well, anyway, your story is frankly amazing and I would hate for it to be unfinished forever- but I digress.

Hope you're doing well, wherever you may be.
TamiLove chapter 1 . 1/11
lololol! Light talking about L coming through the window: "It was a spider.. but with only four legs, a white shirt and old faded jeans" I dunno why but this had me dying of laughter! So awesome and different! I'm off to read more ttyl! :D
OMG chapter 23 . 1/3
This story is superb!

And wow, I love the way you turned the plot: it's so creative and extraordinarily exciting to read! Excellent mixture of suspense, humour and uh, light romance.

But

You haven't updated in around 5 years.

And the story is JUST delving into what could be the most unique and amazing future!fic, supernatural awesomeness.

Thankyou for writing this though, it was really enjoyable.
I hope you continue this.
Shraz chapter 23 . 10/13/2013
This story is y far one of the best death note fanfics on , your characterization, dialogue, and plot are all compelling, believable, and spot on. I've been checking back and reading this fic for years, I really hope you get back to it sometime. This is a really fun story you're writing here!
karolinami132 chapter 23 . 9/13/2013
Its a good story the start was kinda boring but when I got to chapter 6 I fell in love lol sad that when it got really interesting you stopped updating :(
yaoifanfake chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hey I just wanna say I love this fanfic and I hope sometime in the future you may update.
OneshotPrincess chapter 23 . 4/17/2013
I don't know if this is the end, if you've given up on this story or if you're dead but I just want you to know that this is by far THE most AMAZING DN fanfic I've had the pleasure to read and I sincerely hope you continue!
nobody chapter 23 . 4/9/2013
This was absolutely fascinating! Your spin on Death Note is new and amazing, and the character developement and fluffy scenes were excellent. Although this hasn't been updated in a few years, I look forward to the next installment to this series!
Cheri D chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
I don't understand..

..I've read the World Encyclopedia from A-Z. T_T It's not that hard. And before you ask, Yes -I really did read it. And Understand.

And gosh, I sound like a nerd. But that was before I discovered the glorious existence of Fiction Classics. My Mother sorely tried to make me believe that all that composed Fiction was were nasty tabloids. I believed her for quite a long time. Or not. I just didn't care much...huh. Anyways, does this mean I'm five thousand years old? Ouch. But, wow. I sure age gracefully!
1,500 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »