Reviews for Death and His Shadow
Lina chapter 23 . 2/10
It was great with that twist! And just when then got back! Please concierge picking this story up, I need a resolution. Please?
mysteryreader6626 chapter 23 . 1/2
I do hope you return to finish this wonderful story. It is such an amazing read and so many of us are waiting for the conclusion! Please, drop an Author's Note or something to let us know if you are still around.
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Lookslike L is getting a promotion in the first chapter
Bloody Alpha chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
For a second there, I thought that Misa will ask them to have a threesome. What a dirty mind I have, forgive me
raven.lily123 chapter 23 . 4/4/2017
u gotta come back!
bartlettpear chapter 23 . 3/11/2017
WHERE ARE YOU TT_TT? Are you still alive? Are you ok? How are you and your chibis? How can so many people in same fandom disappear in the same year? Is it witness protection? What kind of conspiracy is this? This chapter was lovely, I like your worried and relieved Raito, I like your smart alec and relieved but still comforting Ryuzaki, I like your crazy gamer rage Matt and how he found them in the hospital, the cute nurses and exasperated doctors. This story is glorious. Can it live again? I hope to hear from you again. Thank you for writing.
bartlettpear chapter 17 . 3/11/2017
Your emotional teenage Raito and perky baked goods making Sayu are awesome. Ryuzaki is hilarious and nice touch getting him to go under Ryuga Hideki in human form. Your nods to canon are brilliant. Protective dad Soichiro who is actually in his family's life is great and just worried over her family Sachiko is a great supportive pillar for her family. I feel really bad for Near that Mello left him for Matt. Ryukku is cool as a cucumber and Rem is nuts in her proactive protection of Misa. I like hiw you wrote your Penber too. This story is a riot :D
Str8ManWhoDomin8GayBoys chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Mediocre. The countless illogical sequences and misinterpreted half-truths mark this as another inaccurate disgrace.
Cerelia Blythe chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
Oh my gosh. Beautiful. I'd say update soon, but since it's been over 7 years I think you might be dead... Oh well, this was a beautiful journey while it lasted!
Erin chapter 23 . 5/30/2016
You are an incredible writer. I can't believe this story isn't finished. I know it's been years but I sincerely hope you update soon. Amazing storyteller.
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
"Las Vegas" I'm dead
kirasmatic chapter 23 . 4/29/2016
This was so amazing! I binge read it all in 2 days haha. It's been 7 years, hopefully you successfully got into Stanford and are now pursuing your career dreams. I'm sure a lot of things have changed and you may not even be a Death Note fan anymore, but it would be fantastic if you updated. Your writing style is perfection, and your story was really entertaining and suspenseful. Thank you for writing it!
blackberry919 chapter 23 . 12/9/2015
HeiLong-Kun chapter 22 . 10/26/2015
I love this story, you're a fantastic author! I love the humor you so skillfully incorporate, your plot is interesting and believable, the characters aren't OC or OP or anything like that, and overall, it's perfect! x3 I've been obsessing over this story and reading it every chance i get, thank you for this wonderful piece of art :3
1,534 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »