Reviews for Nightmares
hahahah aw!
Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Awesome! :)
Phantom666 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
"in the special section reserved for child-molesters, and people who talk too loudly in libraries."

FIREFLY You get major props for working Sheppard Book into you Eragon story XDXD

Cool story.
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
SO CUTE! I loved it! Especially the part about going to the special place reserved for child-molesters and the people who talk too loud in the library.
Unknown Scribe chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
plungers-rock-my-socks chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Awesome! This is really awesome! Have you done any other Mur/Era? Well, Ill just go see. Anyway, great story.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
LOL
Marjon chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
This is one of the first MurEra fanfics I've read (didn't reply the previous time, but I just had to read it again and again this time) But I LOVE it! The two of them just look so hot together... Too bad there are not very much good MurEra fics, but this is certainly one! Keep up the good work and write some more from Eragon! You are good at doing so :)
xXAkuru-chanXx chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Nightmare...good enough excuse for me!
RandyFan chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Wow, very good! More please! Nicely written.
XxAnimeAmyxX chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
WHAT THE HELL! THAT WAS ABSOLUTY DIGUSTING! i mean,i understand if your gay or lesbian,i have some gays,lesbians,and bi's as friends,BUT THAT WAS ABSOLUTLY A SHAME TO CHRISTOPHER PAOLINI! UGH! SHAME,SHAME,SHAME,SHAME,SHAME! I CAN'T EVEN TELL HOW COMPLEATLY AND UTTERLY WRONG THAT WAS,IF I TRIED TO TYPE IT IT WOULD TAKE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FOR YOU TO READ!UGH,I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO READ IT ALL! THATS HOW DESTURBING THAT WAS! UGH! *sudders* DISGUSTING!
Dark Toy chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
I want a nightmare like that!
kaylennz chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I enjoyed this. The ONLY thing that bothers me here, and in some other E/M slash fic being posted here...is why does everyone insist on holding on to the brother thing?

I'm not picking here really. I'm just curious. You're basically writing an AU since you're slashing them - why not just make them NOT related. It's not that far of a stretch really.

Sorry - I didn't realize I had such an issue with this. This is a hot pairing. But the brother part of it makes it difficult. Incest is wrong...an intimate relationship with someone of the same gender is not (unless you start thinking in religious thoughts that is). Anyways - that said - I liked it. And the ending was PERFECT ;)

-Kaylen
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
He-He. The Eragon/Murtagh pairing is so great! Is there more...or maybe some Eragon stories? I hope so. I'll check out your other stories. Great job! Happy reading and writing!

From my own little corner of the universe,

Geek Squared 1307
daymarket chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Well, I've never been one for slash, but I suppose this was all right. The setup was sweet, anyway.