Reviews for In Words There Is Power
mrs.wagner chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
loved that episode
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Amazing. I always felt the episode was very touching. Woodsworth's determination is admirable.

I am glad for this happy ending! Cause it means that his sacrifice wasn't in vain :D
Nikki Little chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Six years ago I posted a review to this story. Now, as I have watched Obama's war on whistleblowers unfold, I have had occasion to think of this story and its now prophetic last sentence. In Bradley Manning, Obama has created a martyr who will be a shame to the United States around the world every single day that he is in prison. Another would-be martyr is hiding out in Russia afraid to fly on a commercial plane for fear it will be forced down by U.S. jets. Yet another is trapped in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London. What has the United States become? This is getting ridiculous. I wish everybody in the U.S. government would read this story. It's still, after six years, my pick for the most brilliant writing on fanfiction dot net.
nikkilittle chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
If ever an anthology of Twilight Zone fan fiction is published in book form, this should be the very first piece. A masterpiece. I loved the last sentence.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Wow, this was wonderfully written. I like the way it all flows, very nice.
Mary Rose chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I'll keep your secret. But I really liked this story. I too am a sucker for a happy ending and Burgess Meredith was just so darn inspiring in this one.

Long live books, reading and librarians!
romeoharvey chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Now I want to see this episode. :)

I've seen some episodes of this series but not all, and this is really one I'm looking forward to seeing.

That's basically how well written your story is. Thanks for posting.
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
That was very interesting! I kept thinking that somehow this Wordsworth man was a religious man and that he was being persecuted for it but, that's what I get for not having seen that particular Twilight Zone episode!

Great job!

Kelsismom
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
It's not often reading something brings tears to my eyes. Usually those are ones of sadness, but these were different. I'm moved by the episode, and found myself moved by this too.

Just... beautifully written. The use of the one nameless woman as an example of the others that started doubting the state is great. And, as always, the ending is fabulous.