Reviews for The Augurey Cries at Midnight
Miya chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I absolutely adore your story and style of writing (also, I'm a great fan of SS/NT though ;p)

Well done!
Anatnihs chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this! You've done a wonderful job of capturing Snape's inner "Snapness" Please write more!
kathy chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
great! i love how you decribed tonks, she seems like a real deep person here!just great!
ProperT chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
Brilliant One Shot. Sev's snarkiness, and Tonks sarcasm... very well done. And I liked that the four words didn't include love. Really good.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i like this. it's fun to see tonks as dark and moody instead of either incredibly cheery or annoyingly depressed, first i was a little thrown by the present tense but i got used to it. i would be interested to read more like this, maybe not this fic specifically but with this type of tonks and this kind of tonks/snape relationship. very awesome. :-)

AL
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Okay, is it wrong that I find it unbelievably sexy when Snape calls Tonks "Nymphadora." *Shivers* Very nice! :-P

A great short ficlet and a great ship (I am a believer now!)
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I LOVE! A lot! VERY good!

cya

DK
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
An effective exploration of a relationship. I suppose I should feel sorry for Lupin but I don't.

Well told.
Laureen Lycan chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I loved this. I absolutely loved this. Poor Remus. And Severus is the sort of man some girls would obsess over. I really connected with this.
Luciun Weasley-Ogg chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
that is the most discusting fanfic ive ever read Tonks is a stong confident woman and woul;d never let someone basicly rape her like that, and to be so calculating so scehming that is'nt the Tonmks we know and love
amsev chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Wonderful, intense one-shot. My fave ship is still SS/HG, but I do adore a good SS/NT. Please, write more, pretty please?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Oh, my-she's got it bad. It's almost like a Life Debt weighing her down, isn't it?

Very good.
Maiden of the BH chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
This was very different. I must admit I didn't like it as well as some of the other things you've written. Tonks just seemed more crude here.
Kazza chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Marvellous! Your story makes so much sense in the darker magical world you've placed it in.

A new favourite for me.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Wicked piece, loved how you made the Tonks/Lupin relationship a scam. Wonder if Tonks feels guilty for playing with Remus' emotions though - it can't have been too good for him either.