Reviews for Totally Uncool
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! I just finished Menkui and I was disappointed they never really got to be together. I'm glad this is the first one I read
Sev-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Loved it! Perfect.
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
*fangirl squeal* I really wish that that scene was in the manga! It would be perfect! *drools*
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
What a beautiful first experience for them!
Anyjen chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Well, I can only say that this is the scene that should have been in the manga in the first place. I still can't believe it ended without any sort of intimacy between them... U
Lady Serena Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
thank you so much for writing this. it was perfect. no one writes Menkui fanfiction so finding one made me so happy. kotori and Akaiwa are so cute together!
Pumpkin Head Jones chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow, i love this series! you can never find this anywhere!

plus, you stayed perfectly in character, almost moreso than the series itself.

you rock.

toodles!
Noir Dolly chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love you. D

Oh my gosh! This is the first Menkui! fanfiction I've read and it's the absolute best! I just love you. I know there isn't going to be more of this but I hope you might write other Menkui stories.

Noir Dolly
Love.me.or.leave.me chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
You are a...GENIUS! I loved that, it was so sweet. You captured the characters pretty well (even though I've only ever read the first volume of Menkui). I just plain loved it.

I was just idly searching round for Menkui fics (I found 2 - so far) and then I decided that your story looked pretty good. So, I read it. And I really, really love it.

I want to do one of my own now:) Thank you for writing this fic, it's made my day.