Reviews for Grim Fate
Uni Pie chapter 5 . 5/26
is she pregnant?
shadowhunter03152002 chapter 2 . 3/13
i love this but i hate it

i dont like seeing her like this
shadowhunter03152002 chapter 1 . 3/13
i wanted to jump into the fanfic and save her
LuffyLover chapter 5 . 1/9/2015
*sighs* no update in 4 years? But this is such a good story!
BlackRabbit chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That may be true that they would not split up, but in this case of an emergency they forgot and only had thoughts of finding Harhui.
gibbyreader chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
...is that the end...?awww i wanted to read more!ur such a good writer!
angelg0722 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
i really like ur story. I think that u might have wanted 2 put ranka ther when haruhi was waking. just a small tip. other than that, it was GREAT! :)
xelainatx chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
UPDATE SOON!
Natlikesmatt chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I don't like that the club members all saw her naked, just one could've then covered her up alitle
AnimeFann88 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
OMG FREE COOKIE! -nom nom nom- This story is really good, and I love Kyo even though I don't know much about him! He just seems so sweet, lol. Please update soon! -

xX-AnimeFann88-Xx
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
HOLLY CRAP THAT SICKO!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
you are evil i read the bottem of the page COOKIES! I hope Haruhi's going to be okay in the rest of the chapters please update when you get the chance too please.
paigeydoll chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Yay i'm glad you update :) Wonderful chapter - poor haruhi and kyo :)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Aww! Thats good! Some peace of mind for Haruhi.. For the while... Its a good story! I like it! Hmmm.. Constructive Criticism... I dont really have any! Its actually pretty good, havent seen any spelling mistakes or punctuation problems! Or maybe im just not good at noticing that? Heh, i get to absorbed in the story i guess :) Anyways i enjoy this story! Its very good! Nice job :D
Hero's Guide chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Ok I just started reading this story today and It's like 2:24 AM on Valentines day and I love this story so far please update and just to let you know basically whenever I review on any story it is always just saying 'update' so when you do update better get used to me just saying 'update' because I'm lazy anyways update ASAP.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »