Reviews for Grim Fate
LuffyLover chapter 5 . 1/9
*sighs* no update in 4 years? But this is such a good story!
BlackRabbit chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That may be true that they would not split up, but in this case of an emergency they forgot and only had thoughts of finding Harhui.
gibbyreader chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
...is that the end...?awww i wanted to read more!ur such a good writer!
angelg0722 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
i really like ur story. I think that u might have wanted 2 put ranka ther when haruhi was waking. just a small tip. other than that, it was GREAT! :)
xelainatx chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
UPDATE SOON!
Natlikesmatt chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I don't like that the club members all saw her naked, just one could've then covered her up alitle
AnimeFann88 chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
OMG FREE COOKIE! -nom nom nom- This story is really good, and I love Kyo even though I don't know much about him! He just seems so sweet, lol. Please update soon! -

xX-AnimeFann88-Xx
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
HOLLY CRAP THAT SICKO!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
you are evil i read the bottem of the page COOKIES! I hope Haruhi's going to be okay in the rest of the chapters please update when you get the chance too please.
paigeydoll chapter 5 . 4/8/2011
Yay i'm glad you update :) Wonderful chapter - poor haruhi and kyo :)
IllusionaryMagician chapter 5 . 2/21/2011
Aww! Thats good! Some peace of mind for Haruhi.. For the while... Its a good story! I like it! Hmmm.. Constructive Criticism... I dont really have any! Its actually pretty good, havent seen any spelling mistakes or punctuation problems! Or maybe im just not good at noticing that? Heh, i get to absorbed in the story i guess :) Anyways i enjoy this story! Its very good! Nice job :D
Hero's Guide chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Ok I just started reading this story today and It's like 2:24 AM on Valentines day and I love this story so far please update and just to let you know basically whenever I review on any story it is always just saying 'update' so when you do update better get used to me just saying 'update' because I'm lazy anyways update ASAP.
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
Kaggerz chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
I have to say, I really really like this story. I think you have everyone wonderfully in-character. I know it's on hiatus, but I'll be watching for updates just in case. But, I'd just like you to know that your writing style is wonderful.
isinkintohearts chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
You have definitely got to update this story. Can't wait for more! :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »