Reviews for Study Break
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
oh damn. This is mighty fine. I've read the manga and you captured them so well.
buttcake chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
That was wonderfully written. :) I love how you're able to keep the characters so in character. The ending was cute, too. ;) Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
I loved how you wrote it!You should continue to write more-though one where Wataru repays Yuichi would be a great one too...
DBZchick chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Lovely! Nicely written. OTRFK is my favorite yaoi manga/novel. This fit really well with it. Great job!
Hannako chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Great fan fiction! i love the way u wrote this! if u have time and patience, could u please write more storys about this paiting?
Deathnotebliss chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was a good continuation.

Everybody was in character, and I liked how you explained exactly where they were in the relationship.

I .. I really can't explain how satisfied I was with this. This was like ... cannon. And I certainly didn't see any grammatical mistakes.

This was well written- holy crap you've written SO many stories!

ha ha *just glanced at your name, which has how many stories you've written posted underneath... LOL)

Keep up the good work!

~Caroline
yamasasha chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh my my my... I bet Wataru owes Kazuki A LOT! :-P He he he... That was so cute... And I can imagine how Wataru was blushing thinking about stuff, not to mention how distracted he will be in class, rest of the day... Wish they had a longer lunch break... To spend more time with each other :-D
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
That was too adorable!
hikary22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
*grinning to the ear* xD
anon azure chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Wataru's shy and cute

Kazuki's evil and cute

I LIKE IT!
Clemen chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Just a touch of lemon and you manage to capture their characters and enrich them without making them ooc. Great work. Look forward to reading your future works. Until next time, take care and god bless.
Saere chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great job.
fouloldron chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Fantastic. I'd love some more if your willing. If you need ideas I definitely have plot bunnies to spare. :D
Miki55 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
*blush* I love this fic so much! Poor Kazuki now has more pent up tension than before. Hopefully Wataru will be able to help him with that. hehehe! GREAT fic. They are so adorable! _
aosaphir chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
well written. there are barely any fics (lemons or otherwise) for ringfinger. it makes me sad. but yours is definitely good!