Reviews for nEverlasting
raktajinos chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow. That was...completely perfect. Writing from Garak's POV is hard and you got it so right and I loved the direction you took it. Wow. Just like seriously, stellar work. Has to be in my top10 for GB fics.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I have total confidence that garak would so start a multi species war
Just to hold julian at night
callmecahliste chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I cannot convey how much I love this fanfic. Ordinarily, I write very long reviews offering advice, but I actually have no idea what to improve on this one. It is so wonderfully close to perfect. Actually, I'm watching DS9 right now, and there's a Garak/Julian scene...my mind will never be the same concerning them.

Okay, this is a truly great fanfiction. I just felt I'd go over that one more time. This is one of the best I've ever read. Thank you so, so, so much for writing this. You are a hero in my eyes.
lerabird chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
And then I read this one. You're trying to kill me, I know it. More Garak/Julian would be *very* much appreciated. The little details (like Garak losing scales all over Julian) made this so pleasurable to read. I'm going to go read both of these fics again...
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Beautiful and touching and hot. Wow. So enjoyable to read and so well-written. Thank you.
SunnyRea chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Very sweet and I like the little conversation, despite all of Garak's thoughts that it would end the conversation itself sounds like a long standing relationship. Lovely!
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
That was quite beautiful. Very well written.
Zonya chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Garak and Bashir are so right together. I love this pairing, please write more. (Can you post your story in tne LJ community "Doctor, Taylor". They'll love it.)
Staryday chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very nice. It's a little bit cliched, with the topic and all, but written beautifully. "An almost-sullen pout" that line was so cute. _ Good work. And here I thought no one bothered writing this pairing anymore...

~Staryday~