Reviews for Repetition
Creatoriginsane chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Beautiful.
Rosy-Fingered-Dawn chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really like it! I think your poetry is great. Please consider doing more Les Miz poems!
Jana chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
It was beautiful! Not boring at all,I loved the way it was going. Very haunting and melancholy.
Sensara chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
No, that was fantastic! Good job! love this pairing!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
A great poem fic. Very well written.
4Blu chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
As a story, this is awesome. I love Javert/Fantine fics, and this must be the one time Javert is at a loss for words. But as a poem, there are a few flaws. Though the rhymes match up, the syllables don't always. Still, I'm giving it a thumbs-up. :)
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
That's so beautiful! I'm totally serious. I'm always really excited to see a non-cheesy rhyming poem, and this made my evening. .
Bramblefox chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw...this made me go all warm inside. For some odd reason I've always had a tiny inclination towards Javert/Fantine...I don't know why. And your rhyming was great! At least it wasn't free-verse, as is an all-too-common feature on this site. Brava. *applauds*
NelsonHojax chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
AHI LOVE IT! perfect! ive been dyeing to so some javert/fantine's and here is an excellent one! pltz write more!
stefangel116 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
aw that is so adorable!
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I think it was well written but I didn't quite understand it.
winterborn24601 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I have no idea why you're worried about your poem being not good enough. I've see some pretty crappy poems and this one does NOT fit in that category. Your rhymes are nice. I find people tend to use really obvious rhymes that get annoying. You've done a good job to keep rhyming without it being too obvious. A common mistake for writers is that they preserve the rhyme but lose the rhythm Your rhythm is mostly consistant but there are a few spots where the syllable count is a bit off.

You should post more poems 'cause this one is good.

Javert seemed a little OOC but it could just be me.(Now that's a horrible rhyme.) I never thought he was the kind to be struck speechless by someone he arrests.
xmfan chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
*grins* I'm a sucker for Javert/Fantine stuff, but I thought this was pretty well written. Just cuz you're writing isn't Skakespeare doesn't mean it's not good enough. Sometimes simpler is better. It's like what Mr. Keating says in "Dead Poets' Society": "Just don't make it ordinary." Lots of kudos to you.

xmfan