Reviews for Virgin Day
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
wow that was sexy sweet.
LW12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
very good, please do more of them.
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Damn straight he doesn't agree.

Which is just fine by us readers.
SapphireNova24 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
wow i love it yay
ForeverDarkRider chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Lol Once again, you had me grinning like a fool XD
FreshPrinceLover chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
haha! virgin day! matsuri, you goon! that was so funny and HOT! nice job !
Lolita chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Actually, Sunao IS a brunette [well, IMO he's a redhead but w/e]. If you saw where this story was originally, it's based off of the GAME not the anime.
TashioSurami chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Pink hair... is not ...brunette... O_O Brunette is brown hair... Pink would be... pink...nette? Or... pink...head? But not brunette... lol. Virgin day. That should be a real holiday. *snicker snicker*
D0llNy chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
aw good story! Poor Matsuri tho :( lol. But, it was cery kawaii! *thumbs up* good job! :D teehee
0'Hanabira'0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
O...yummy fic! I enjoy a good romp in the morning story every now and then. Good job on keeping characters in check, and the holiday idea is priceless!
Kyuun chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Hee... Hee... I liked that! Good fic!X3
Pombella4 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was funny and cute.
hazard2self chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Aww cute! Matsuri would totally announce a Virgin Day. Flimsy excuse for sex, but nobody is saying that's a bad thing. _

The sex was good (nice job with making Ran the little nymphomaniac that he is.) The last bit was really good too. Drives me crazy when the egos switch back after sex and Sunao and Sora are traumatized despite their pretty obvious affection/desire for each other. Great piece!
Good Evening chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
ONE thing to say: cor, i love breaking the rules, sometimes. ;}
PinkHairNightmare chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
:D yay...poor Matsuri... hey i'm with Yoru and Ran though...thats a stupid holiday XD...this was cute!