Reviews for Second Chance
StrixChuu chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
thank you to write about this pairing 3 recently I take this manga with me (it was a loong time I didn't read this one) and I thought that was so bad to not see more stories about this pairing (and their past was so bad too )
Sorry I can't stop speaking about this XD
Also it was a pleasure to rad your fanfiction )
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
This story always got me in the gut -and the heart! I'm glad to see you fill in the gap of what may have occurred after their inevitable reunion. The story was well written and could have been pulled from the book itself. You know the first time I read 'Wild Rock', it took me two read throughs to realize the side story was their fathers! Lol...anyway, they are one of my favorite couples because they exhude strength, even in their vulnerability for each other. A very good read! :)
Msz Thang chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was very lovely, though I wished it was a lot longer.. to really flesh out the scene and characters. You did a good job keeping the emotion and feel of pair in the manga. Overally I loved it! Please write more for Wild Rock!
nonavailable chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was brilliant. I am in awe of your talent. The writing was spot-on. Why, it was as if the mangaka herself had continued with Yuni and Selem's story! I really enjoyed your descriptions and the overall flow and pacing to the story. And while I would love for you to continue this story, as a reader, I was left satisfied with the ending. Simply put, you are a professional and it was a rare treat to discover your story! Thank-you for writing and congratulations on such an excellent piece.
Nakamura Michiko chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
awesome continuation of the wild rock story! I really enjoyed it!
mountaingirl47 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Man this was super well written. Nice job on that front! Not to mention super duper hott! I love this manga and you wrote them perfectly. I tip my hat to you.
Valerie the Cheerio lover chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Ahhh! Oh my god, I love wild rock! When I saw this I clicked on it right away! I loved it I loved it. PLEAAAASEEEEE write more of wild rock. :3

~Valerie the Cheerio lover
Sarang-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Thank you for this fic Gryvon))) It's one of my favorite mangas, thank U very much! I Hope, you'll write more stories about Selem & Yuni Good luck and more inspiration_~
k-shee chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Thank you for writing this. This is a lovely read :) I'm so happy we've got a section for Wild Rock here!
ohgennie chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
ongoodddd..

this is just lovely..

kyaa~~ 3 please make more wild rock fics!
notimetosignin chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
..wow! this is..this is..goodness! i can't believe there's only one fanfic on wild rock.

the story's great..i just readd the manga and was hoping to see more of selem and yuni..and i found this!

thanks for writing such a good story..

this made my day!

:D

:D :D

:D :D :D
minoki chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
omg omg omg! this was one of the first yaoi manga's i ever read and i loved it...took me awhile to remember the name, i always thought selem and yuni was a great pair i wished they had more on the 2, beautifully done!
moon boy chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I am so happy there is fiction on this now!,

This story was so sweet.
Mollyone chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Oh, I loved this story! I think it discribes yuni's and Selem's feelings quite well. Wild Rock is one of the most beautiful mangas I've ever read. It's a pity there aren't more like it.
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh my gods that was just so sweet. You write so wonderfully well and I love that some of your fanfics aren't in the normal fandoms. Wild Rock was an AMAZING story and you did it justice in your story! YAY I'm happy they can be the together...