Reviews for S'├ęteindre
nightview chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
that so intense! it's been a while since my heart has beat this fast! /

lovely work! :D
Axya chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I'm going to plagiarize your very first reviewer: "Oh my GOD *_*; I can only pray there are more fics like this out there." And to think I was gonna skip this tory because I think Naoji and Lui belong together. Thank God I decided to read it, otherwise I would miss a beautifull story.

From a fresh new fan of Meine Liebe, my thank you for sharing!
kissy chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Okay just three words for this story I LOVED IT ! XD
asmasc chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Hmm I would have never thought these two together...Naoji is more...Ludwig or Orphe for my mind...but then again...Ludwig is more for Camus in my mind...And Ed is more for Orphe in my mind...but this is an interesting pairing and its almost like a Yin-Yan pairing in my mind.

There needs to be more writers for the Meine Liebe fandom
Crystallia Silver chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Although I am not a fan of this pairing, I have to say this story is beautifully-written, each scene and moment was pulsating with energy and breathtaking passion. I particularly acknowledge and praise your patience and effort to form and develop a colourful plot within a one-shot. Everything about their smallest movements was written so vividly that conveys the impression of realism. I only found the ending being somewhat complex but beyond that, it is a respectful work.
hunted-snark chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
wow, very well done! and you're right, it is too small.
SkyChild chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Wonderfully intense, maddeningly slow, burning... so much for my associations ;)

Great work!
remthedogsitter chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
yeh.. must make the flame of the fandom grow bigger!
L.A. Mason chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Well done. I finished watching the fansub of Meine Liebe earlier today, and it was purely by chance that I even went to Not only do you have a deft touch with descriptions, I think you captured the hesitancies of the characters very well. I hope that you will continue to write, no matter what the fandom.
MasqueradingMe chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Surprise, surprise, another brilliant fic. I had to look up Mein Liebe to figure out who was who, though I had a vague idea. The biginning was hilarious, by the way. I was kind of freaking out, thinking "Is this really Yonkie? My Yonkie? Good heavens!" heheh. This has to been the...sourest :* fic you've written, or is there another that I've forgotten or not read? At any rate, the references to the elements and all the culture references are very impressive. Bravo! :D

~M
Tepee712 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Even for a Oneshot chapter, I thought the plot developed smoothly. I like the asimilation to the elements and the connection of ed and naoji relationship with fire and wind. Short and lemony and sweet. Good job!
aeryeong chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
omg i totally loved it! it was ...incredible!(im not copying Ed. seriously it was incredible) i hope to see more fanfics from you! you made me love this anime even more than before by this one fic! i loved your descriptions and the way you wrote and compared things. they were totally cool..! Go you!
shikigami-kun chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow! That was awesome! While I am primarily an Orph/Ed girl myself, this was a beautiful match as well! It was well written and captivating. And you couldn't help but be drawn into the flux of emotions and thoughts they each had. It was fantastic. I love rides like that. Now all I need is completion, so you better be writing a follow up! I want to see them actually get together! So go and write, NOW! This fandom definitely needs more and especially when it contains my sweet adorable ED! So please, please write! I Beg you!

shiki-kun :D
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh my GOD *_*; I can only pray there are more fics like this out there. I'm just out of words how to describe it. First of all, I've always wondered what would have happened if Naoji was teaching Ed archery, so it makes me so happy that it was the driven plot of the fic. The fic itself was SO full of wonderful details. You totally got into both Ed and Naoji's minds perfectly, their every action and thought, their mutual friendship, were written out with some of the best characterization I've ever read. The subtle elements such as the Japanese terms and setting did most justice to the authenticity of the two cultures. All the imageries and analogies suited them so well, my two favorites being: the arrow as a liberation of problems, and of course, the assigned imageries for each of the Strahls and how each one relate to each other. Pure genius. *_* And of course the last bit of fanservice *GRINS* Very hot. *fans* Not to mention, thank you so much for the lengthiness of the fic too. Can't help but say you've convinced me as shipping them because you made it believable and possible. A most definitely favorite.