Reviews for Cruise'n
Spellweaver10 chapter 5 . 1/28
Nice, funny chapter. I feel bad for Vegeta.
Spellweaver10 chapter 1 . 1/28
Good but why would Bulma need a ticket when she is rich?
Chelstar chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
An enjoyable and easy read! I'm looking forward to further plot development. Please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
it super gayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
gay
HacamaSky chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Hi im Vegeta's sis hacama my less formal name is Sky this chapter is amazing please continue with the story._
SaiyanPrincessBB chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
yeah, i agree with you, Gohan's very pale! You would instantly notice it on their way to Namek, when he's changing.
abe.alcaraz.3 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
AWESOME!
dbzlover1998 chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhh why didn't u finish this ughhhh I was so in to this story :(
star870 chapter 8 . 5/9/2011
Can you please update this story?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Wow, that cruise ship sounded so awsome. I wish Vegeta would take me on a cruise like that...

You're good at writing. That Trunks and Goten scene with the elevator sounded just like something from a DBZ episode. Good job.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
You know, I've noticed at times how pale Gohan is too! Here's something else:look at Future Trunks (FT as I call him) in the Labratory Basement episode when they first enter the underground lab. Is it me, or does he look sickly gray and sweaty for a while?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
OMG,how did the phone end up in the pork roast? ROFL! Good one!

That actually happened to a neighbor I once had. She was drunk and accidently cooked her cell phone in the microwave one day. True story!
Rian Ruby chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
OMG...Vegeta got sea sick? Somehow, I always imagined him having that type of reaction on a ship, but don't ask me why.

I agree with Sinthetic Angel, Vegeta should of puked on Kakarot while he's just standin' there in dumbo land munchin' sausage like nothing is wrong. I love Vegeta so naturally I don't much care for Kakarot.

Great story,btw. Poor Vegeta,though. Maybe it was the sight of Kakarot's face that made him puke? *evil snicker*
MastaRevan chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Your crazy girl! Goku's part was priceless when he made that comment to Vegeta about him fallin when he was trin to fly lol! I thought that you did well with the characters development. Specially when he left Bulma and was like im outa here!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »