Reviews for Second Heartbeat
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 8 . 1/30
Poor Sora, I feel so sorry for her. I want Taichi to end up going out with Yamato though, since I love slash stories, and one of my favorite pairings in Digimon is Taichi/Yamato. I think Taichi and Yamato both belong together. They make such a cute and adorable couple. I love submissive Yamato.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
megamikohosei chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
OMG!

I can't wait for the next chapters!

I hope that this is not the final one. It's so...cliffy!
ersuweissSV17 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
OMG!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
It's getting more and more interesting!
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
May I jusy say something? This story is stupendous! And for writing such an amazing story, I will give you a review and IT'S A LONG ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

First, you have made this plot interesting as fuck (ah, please excuse my language)! At first, I thought this would be a boring cliche TaiXSoraXMatt love triangle, but then you give me this and my mind does a 180 flip! The overly attached friends, the mountains of lies, and all of the other twists and turns? Yeah, it captured my undivided attention.

Secondly, you've also made every character very interesting and really well developed! You can make a single character seem like an asshole one second and then indeniably sweet the next (*cough* Tai *cough*). To get that vibe off a single character? Yeah, that's some talent. And not to mention, Mimi and Joe! They're side characters! Side characters! And you even made them interesting!

Also, the writing itself? You've got skills! I don't remember reading any mistakes so you have my praise! Have I praised you enough? ...No? Well, let me just say, that outfit? YEAH, IT'S JUST WORKING.

In all seriousness, you really have written a piece of work right here! And it made me a bit depressed to see you haven't updated in years. Heck, maybe you're not even reading this and my thoughts will go unheard, but no matter! Maybe you are and you'll have found out how great and perfect you are in every way, shape, and form(Can I please stop praising you now? Please?)! Anyway, supremely awesome story! I will give you a cookie if you update-No, wait! Make that 10 cookies.
KuroChaos01 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
This story works well and is so unique! I have enjoyed reading it immensely. I know it will not be updated coz it hasnt in ages, which is sad :(
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
3rd person's point of view, oh just perfect!
this is my favourite among your stories (so far) because I haven't finished digging out all of them. and well, this is just awesome! i extremely hope that you would update soon. can't wait!
Cretin chapter 8 . 10/23/2011
I'm glad my review is your 200th. I remember reading this story years ago. heartwrenching stuff. I'm glad I took the time to reread it. I know you won't be updating this story. It's been years, but the last chapter you wrote wasn't such a bad place to stop. It is good ending.
Bargain Deal chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
I just re-read this and it is still one of my absolute favourite digimon fics of all time. I hope that one day you'll come back to this!
CourseOfHonour chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
I just found your story and read it all in one go. I absolutely love it. The characters are very well written and that is one hell of a love triangle! Wouldn't wish that on anyone. Keep the drama going (but don't forget to add a Taito happy ending, ok? ;D)!

Hope you'll update soon! :)
Shevira chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
With neo-chan back, we may be able to hope for a new chapter for this installment!

Yay!

Welcome back!

-Shev
GoldenRain90 chapter 8 . 8/22/2010
OHHH MY GOSHH this is one of the BEST TAITO fanfictions i have ever read in my life!

Really its AMAZING and sooooooo SWEEEEET!

I have read all chapters in one night and wanted it to never end.

To your characters:

Mimi ist great i love her so crazy and...crazy :D

And if I were Sora I would break up with Tai, when he does these things with Yama and would them be happy and I hate she for not doing this!

Tai is incredible sweet to his Yama and he is also stupid for taking Sora back but whatever... I love him!

And last but not least Yama, I love him in this Fanfic too actually i love him anyway but in your fanfic is he still more sweetly ;-)

And I LOVE the battles of words between them its so sweet and funny i love them both in your fanfic and BEG you to continue on with this Fanfiction.

This Story is toooo GOOD to end like that, please make me happy and write the next chapter

Oh and sorry for my bad english
Shevira chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
I'm so sad this story has fallen into the "So good it will never be finished" category.

I do hope, someday, you will update so we can enjoy more of your writing!

-Shev
Potgenie chapter 8 . 3/19/2009
I love this story. Never has a Sora-Tai-Matt triangle been so well-written! Tai's pretty much a jerk but I'm still hoping he and Matt get together because you've written them together so well. I love how you write Mimi in this too! Are you gonna be updating this soon? Cos it's been over a year... :( Please do update soon! :D :D
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 8 . 10/11/2008
AW please update soon...this is such a fantastic story. Now officially one of my favourites
Natsu chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Wow. I am completely baffled by this fic. On one hand it's irritating the hell out of me, but on the other...I kind of love it!

I have to say that I'm struggling with the central concept of Tai and Yama's relationship. They're obviously completely in love with each other and I can't work out why they aren't acting upon that. I don't really understand why Tai's bothering with Sora. It's not as if Tai's closeted and unable to follow through his feelings for Yama. He seems to be following through fine in every respect as far as I can see! I mean, he doesn't seem to be uncomfortable with the idea of either love or sex with another guy. So...what the hell was he doing in a relationship with Sora in the first place? I find the whole dynamic a bit unrealistic.

Having said that, despite not being on board with the central concept I am, almost perversely, really enjoying this fic! Your dialogue is good and snappy and I like the cyclical communication that goes on between the four friends. Mimi is excellent (I love a good Mimi) and contrary to most of the reviewers I actually really like Tai! He's hot. He's kind of a bastard but only in a Rhett Butler kind of way (the good way!) and doesn't really mean it. That's why Yama forgives him so readily.

I don't actually think he has done much wrong anyway, apart from have a slightly unconventional view of what constitutes a functional relationship. And as far as I'm concerned, providing neither he nor Yama have issues with their warped friendship...all power to them. Live and let live. I don't really feel that sorry for Sora because she did know what she was getting involved in and I think Tai was right in giving her that ultimatum. If Matt's more important to Tai than Sora is, she needs to either be satisfied with that (and who would be?) or move on and get over it. Personally I would've run a mile as soon as I found out how the boys behaved with each other. She should have been way out of it months ago.

Matt...is a little less substantial than I generally like him, but I am super, super particular about my Yamas. I do like that you have the cool, collected essence of him down, though. Despite his capability for the odd explosive outburst, I do think of Matt as being a very calming presence; never fazed too much or for too long.

My God, this is a mega long review. Especially for someone who doesn't really read fanfic anymore and is only dipping back in to avoid studying...

Mm. Well. I think I've answered my own question there as to where this monster has come from. I apologise for it. I will now continue to put off work and read on. I'm intruiged...nay, obsessed...and must know more! This is my 'America's Next Top Model' (guilty pleasure!) of fanfic.