Reviews for Naruto: Art of Mimicry
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Please tell me that Anko is paired wjith Naruto?!
ArtofStyle chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I have an idea for the 3. thing use style for the main five elements, release for the sub-elements and use art for special things. Ex. Fire style fireball justu, Lava release Lavaball justu, and use art for other things(mind blanked on me). Signed, Someone to lazy to make an account :)
blklover chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
great story keep writing please
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
love?
Sailor Moon1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
so when are you ever going to update this story?
Crystalzap chapter 8 . 10/3/2011
Haku seems weird... along with her 'pet' but I wish you would finish this...? Meh I'll put you on alerts just in case ;P
LunarCatNinja chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
LOVE the story, and I hope you update it soon! W
Beloved Daughter chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
Interesting story. It could be even more interesting though if you would update it… I have to admit though that Zabuza’s forces confuse me as they are not well laid out yet, though I suspect much of it has to do with the initial suspense of unknown enemies attacking. It seems a bit out of character though for Haku to have her/his own pawn though….
super12 chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Im liking this story hopefully you get your groove back and start writing this again.
kin-kinna chapter 8 . 9/29/2009
This story is amazing as Naruto has a bloodline but however, there are too many weaknesses. I hope that you will continue with such stories. Thank you for reading this comment.
geetac chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
I liked reading the story chapters and want more.
AnimePenguin chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
youve continually misspelled fourth. did i misspell misspell?
eclipseX chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
interesting fanfic...

cool idea with the bloodline for naruto.

i hope u update dis soon
EDelta88 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Hinata ko'ing Hanabi with a slap... that's beutiful
EDelta88 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
oh no, Gai has a sister... we're doomed