Reviews for Time
Putney chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I am a believer in God and Christ and I must say this was good. I loved the quote from the Bible at the end.I loved it because what your poem says is God asks is a little time with us and I am proud to do it every day.

I happen to teach sunday school to a group at my church: it's exhausting yet fulfilling.

Well, I have to say I will definetly read your other works. Keep it up! :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This is beautiful I love it. I agree God always needs to come first in our lives. Please keep up this beautiful work.
SiriusOrionBlack chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
Hi, like you I am in love w/ Sirius! I like this poem! It is very true to. I found God a little while ago and I love it! He is like a loving, caring, hilarious friend you have wherever you go! May God and padfoot be w/ you!
dottylotty chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
i dont believe in god but it still moved me good job
Jennifer chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing your love of God with others. The world would be a better place if everyone did this. God Bless - Jennifer
gopherphysics chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I like your biblical poems, they are very good. If you wouldn't mind me asking, in what way does He show you each day that he is amazing? I'm trying to find Him, but having trouble trusting Him. He helps me bit by bit, but I'm getting the feeling that He could be doing more and is somewhat neglecting me.

Ali

(if you want to correspond via e-mail)
bean chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I liked this a lot! It was good. Sad how we often do put off God. Yet it's so nice to know that he'll always welcome us back! Very good job! God bless!
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
All very true; I struggle with this sometimes. We should all take time out to just listen, talk, and sit with God. That is why I try my hardest (I have been successful so far)in spending time with Him in the morning, right before I start my day. Wonderful message, He is more important than any excuse or event that we could possible think of.
Justice2007 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Time is an excellent story, because it shows that God truly is the most important thing in our lives..Its nice to know that He is always there for you:o)
jmljasmine chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I like it! Very true
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Well, I decided to make a foray into the Bible section of the site, and in particular, one of my favorite other writers, and I really like what you've done with this. It wasn't preachy but it had a good purpose, it came across, and it was well-written. Nice job!