Reviews for Lost and Found
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Indigo1100 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Hehe, nice story. A very nice balance of some fluff and some serious issues, and dealing with them, and coming to terms with them, and knowing them to begin with. And I like how you dealt with the parting, too- that's hard to do, I think, and you did it very well, that they have different lives, but that there's a link too. Thanks!
PhoenixWytch chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
LOL Love Jack's answer to Gwen.

Thanks for writing.
Iratus Thug chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Yays that was an awesome story I love it. it's so cute
Lady Shinimegami chapter 5 . 3/14/2007
Nice ending, promises of future encounters. I would change the Doctor admiting to be in love with anyone thought. One of the things I love about him is that he refuses to admit those things even when they're glaringly obvious.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Wow, you actually justified the Doctor doing that. You made it make sense, cudos! I love it when Jack cries. Moowhahaha. The telepathic talking was well done as well.
Lady Shinimegami chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Oh man, I know the Doctor would never act this way, but it's still awesome to read.

It's basically like the Doctor picked Jack up just for a little roll in the hay. *LOL*
Lady Shinimegami chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
That was far too short and uneventful a chapter. Curses and hexes!
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh man, I love it. Though maybe Jack would be a little more concerned about where Rose was? Well, it's only the beginning, I'm sure it comes up later.

Someone might have said this already, but Jack stepping onto the TARDIS happens in the last three episodes Doctor Who season three, so Martha would be there. BUT! There are such things as alternate realities and I rather love those... so onwards with the story!
iknowyour chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
I liked it. Captain Jack makes me happy.
dhrachth chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
I like that they love each other. I also like that they have their own lives. In Doctor Who I've always found the all consuming love-love fics kind of annoying. Sure, the Doctor (and Jack) can love someone but saving the world is the important thing.
FueledByCocaine chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
oh wow

i love this story so much!

its amazing!

ull have to do another couple of chapters with the doctor visiting again!

i love jack and the dr its the perfect set up!
Boo26 chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Grrgh, I tried to review yesterday, but wouldn't let me!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I like the ending! ;)

Love Anna.
StealerOfDreams chapter 5 . 1/18/2007
Ahh, loved it. Wish it were longer, though. Oh well, can't have it all. Catch you later!
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 5 . 1/18/2007