Reviews for The Journey
its not you its me chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
this is so good! Yes i realize its been over a year since you've last posted

i am in LOVE with this story and really want to know what happens next
the blur chapter 8 . 5/21/2007
I like this story a lot. My only issue is that you're writing for the readers, and you're letting hits and reviews determine your updating process. Don't write for anyone but you. Upload a new chapter and post it because YOU want to. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. Awesome job. I really hope you keep this story going!

Ciao!
TicTac chapter 8 . 3/10/2007
Please do continue this story. I'd like to know what happens to the girls now that they are in Africa.
TicTac chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
So where did the girls go?
Wizzosis chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
finally an update...this story keeps getting better and better. Oh and check out mine as well..unless you already have...anyways...great chapter..

update ASAP

Jasmine.
TicTac chapter 6 . 1/20/2007
Well it is a good thing those girls are smart. I hope they will be ok on the supply train. I wounder if they are going to run into that native again?
Whiteling chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Wow, I can't wait to see where this adventure will them
TicTac chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Interesting story, I like the girls. Update again soon please.
Wizzosis chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
that is some plan. ooh they're gonna get into serious trouble aren't they? update
Whiteling chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Sounds like a plan, keep updating. I want to see what kind of adventures the twins'll land themselves in.
Wizzosis chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
yay. an update. I like this and my fic will probably be up today if I can get my lazy ass to write it. lol. have some homework issues too.

anyways...update soon...oh and keep a lookout for mine.
Wizzosis chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this sounds great so far. I'm gonna be putting up a the Mummy fic soon as well. hopefully tonight so I hope you'll check it out. I'm looking forward to more of this fic.