Reviews for Link
LoveDexter11 chapter 2 . 1/7
Beautiful. They make up and its all good. I love the way they patch things. They are truly meant for each other. Great story.
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow I love it when they get angry at each other. It just makes it that much great when they make up. Plus this is really them. You totally get the characters.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Lol, loved it. Thanks for posting.
Crystalskies14 chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
So, so beautiful. I wish each story would never end.
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
God i hate dani beck just as much as Liv
JETHROluvsTONY chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
You might have noticed by now that I'm working my way thru your SVU stories!

I've yet to find one that hasn't become a favourite, and I haven't even got to the 'biggies' yet... you are so talented I will end up boring you with praise! :-D
klaine.destial.caryl.OE chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
Olivia shouldn't be jealous she like 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times prettier than her, no offense. but still. AWESOME story.
Abidilydaly131 chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
OMG I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE this! I am usually one of those "Wish E/O could happen, but it never will" sort of SVU fans, and I try to imagine ways that it could happen, subtly, without too much drama, or stuff...and this is exactly how I wish it could happen...with honest, sincere love, and nothing too overly unrealistic and romantic. the only thing I would change, well not "change" per say, more like, "reword" or "think on" is that, although in this she is very much like her actual character, Olivia almost, what's the phrase... knows too much. that is to say she knows too much about her feelings for Elliot. although you do mention that she tries to make him jealous subconsciously, she still knows herself too much. it's almost like she knows she is tring to make him jealous subconsciously. Does that make ANY sense? I hate it when I try to write an explanation and it doesn't make sense to anyone but me! Anyway...I was wondering...do you, or have you ever thought about doing this same story from elliot's point of view?
MusiCkk.LovEs.BacK chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Ohhh myy Goooooddd this is seriously the best eo story i have ever read! absolutely incredible! favoring for sure :) keep writing!
XxfallingdeeperXx chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Oh, that made me smile. So amazing how you get all of that out of your mind. You are just a genius. Was it possible that every one of your stories just get better And BETTER?
Moriel21 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
This was really good! I liked that you explained things between them the way you did, it was very well done! :D Favorite part by far...literally my eyes went huge when I read it...

"She turned in fear, in heartbreak, in obvious pain, and looked at him, knowing there was no chance he was going to follow her logic unless she explained it and knowing that bringing up their fight wasn't going to end well.

His hands found her face again, his concern pouring out of his eyes. "You know I didn't mean that, Liv. I was just mad."

She stared, wide-eyed, and tried to reconcile the idea that her partner really did know her that well."

That was brilliant and perfect! You rock and so does this story! :D
Criminal-Dawn chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
I really liked this story! I wish it was a bit longer but over all it was great!
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
these two need to be locked in a room together. that way, they can scream their fury out, and then... well, i'll leave that to the imagination.
SVU427 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
okay the best one i've read tonight so i can finally go watch law and order svu! now why can't they have something liek this happen on the show to finally bring elliot and olivia together
MaryWhite chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
I loved this story. I really wish it could go beyond just the two chapters. I would love to read about Liv's reaction to the first time Elliot and she made love. I loved the conversation they had after the bar.