Reviews for Star Fox Roasting Over An Open Fire
HumphreyRascalov1992 chapter 3 . 1/3
Lol hahahaha! That was hillarious! Krystal headbutt to the clown is simply like Fatality from Mortal Kombat! i can't believe she just did that!
Mr.Tailson chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
YAY! What a happy ending this was. I'm so glad he managed to get that necklace for her. And luckily he was famous and had that card to prove who he was. I do that too sometimes, but I don't have a card, maybe I should get one. I went back and saw that I have said this multiple times, BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY. Can't wait to read more from this author. Great story, and I would read this over and over again.
Mr.Tailson chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Poor Slippy, clowns can be so cruel. I think I'm with Falco on thos one, they can be just plainly creepy. I wish I could do what Krystal did to every clown I've ever met. How is Fox going to get out of this one? Can't wait to read more, and I think I've already said this, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Mr.Tailson chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Ha, ha! Way to show 'em Peppy! Sure hope Krystal doesn't get into too much trouble while they're there. And a clown? Seriously Falco and Slippy? Well, I can't blame them, they are pretty scary at times. Looking forward to more from this, I absolutely LOVE IT!
Mr.Tailson chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
OH MY GOSH! Please continue this series until completion. I absolutely adore it. Kystal is so adorable, and I totally know how Fox feels about this. Great story so far.
ajani's apprentice chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Krystal beat up a clown. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA!
ajani's apprentice chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Best surprise ever. You really let the suspense build up with Peppy.
A human being chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I found that your story is very mainly because of Krystal.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
LMFAO I oved the scene with the clown. It was hilairious. good job my friend.
Dead Moon Circus chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
EPIC!
The second and third chapters were the funniest I've EVER read! lol
The last one was sweet.
One year? It took you one year to finish this? It's a good thing I didn't have to wait, huh? (*evil grin*)
I'm favoriting this fan fic!
Lolly Shane chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This story was so...touching. God, when was the last time anyone bought me a Christmas gift that had any real meaning to it?
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
It's become of tradition of mine to read this story come this time of year. Three years running, now, and it's still great.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Very heartwarming story!
enderlink chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
i loved this story, it was awesome sauce
FoxKrystal Fan chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Well, I only review stories I like/love and stories I *beyond* hate...

This... was... AWESOME! Loved every second of it and I wish there was more of it to read! At first I was concerned about Krystal and Fox not being able to communicate properly but you pulled it off in spades. It upped her cuteness and general cuteness of the story at least 10x. I liked how Krystal wasn't afraid to latch onto Fox every chance she got. It really added to their character development.

Usually I would say something that I thought you could have done better here but... you don't need me too :P

Please never stop writing, it would be a crime.

Fox/Krystal forever!