Reviews for Star Fox Roasting Over An Open Fire
HyperLines chapter 4 . 7/19
This seriously has to be one of my most favorite fics on this site. Like I was reading this way back before I even had an account. The characterization, pacing, and jokes were just so spot-on. It really managed to capture those warm Christmassy feels. Thank you so much for crafting such a cool story!
HR1992 - The Anonimo Avtory chapter 3 . 1/3/2016
Lol hahahaha! That was hillarious! Krystal headbutt to the clown is simply like Fatality from Mortal Kombat! i can't believe she just did that!
Mr.Tailson chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
YAY! What a happy ending this was. I'm so glad he managed to get that necklace for her. And luckily he was famous and had that card to prove who he was. I do that too sometimes, but I don't have a card, maybe I should get one. I went back and saw that I have said this multiple times, BUT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY. Can't wait to read more from this author. Great story, and I would read this over and over again.
Mr.Tailson chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Poor Slippy, clowns can be so cruel. I think I'm with Falco on thos one, they can be just plainly creepy. I wish I could do what Krystal did to every clown I've ever met. How is Fox going to get out of this one? Can't wait to read more, and I think I've already said this, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Mr.Tailson chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Ha, ha! Way to show 'em Peppy! Sure hope Krystal doesn't get into too much trouble while they're there. And a clown? Seriously Falco and Slippy? Well, I can't blame them, they are pretty scary at times. Looking forward to more from this, I absolutely LOVE IT!
Mr.Tailson chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
OH MY GOSH! Please continue this series until completion. I absolutely adore it. Kystal is so adorable, and I totally know how Fox feels about this. Great story so far.
ajani's apprentice chapter 3 . 7/17/2015
Krystal beat up a clown. Ha. Haha. HAHAHAHAHA!
ajani's apprentice chapter 2 . 7/16/2015
Best surprise ever. You really let the suspense build up with Peppy.
A human being chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
I found that your story is very mainly because of Krystal.
Mitch3ll6900 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
LMFAO I oved the scene with the clown. It was hilairious. good job my friend.
El Campanario chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
EPIC!
The second and third chapters were the funniest I've EVER read! lol
The last one was sweet.
One year? It took you one year to finish this? It's a good thing I didn't have to wait, huh? (*evil grin*)
I'm favoriting this fan fic!
Lolly Shane chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This story was so...touching. God, when was the last time anyone bought me a Christmas gift that had any real meaning to it?
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
It's become of tradition of mine to read this story come this time of year. Three years running, now, and it's still great.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/29/2012
Very heartwarming story!
enderlink chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
i loved this story, it was awesome sauce