Reviews for Ducks Who Wear Prada Lose a Fiance in 10 Days
Elyse Black chapter 9 . 6/24/2008
if you haven't noticed i'm on a duck kick and going through each of your stories individually

i LOVE this one.
00mightyaddict99 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
i love it so much, i wish you will write more about connie, guy and some other guy...(_) thanx for entertaining us with the story...(_)muy bien...
donna79 chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
This was really good. I loved the ending. I've never danced in the isle at the movies but I have quoted lines from other movies during movies. I did that when I went and saw 200 Cigarettes when it came out. I was quoting Good Will Hunting. Because Ben and Casey Affleck are in it. It was stupid, me and my best friend were the only ones doing it. But we thought it was funny.
spikeyhairgood chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
aw i love the ending, they all get together ') very good ending. loved reading the story.

... and by reading the authors note, i guess the rent thing was it. hah oops. i put that in my other review when i could've just looked on this chapter.

anyway, it was great.
spikeyhairgood chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
aw thats cute, portman wants to see his own show. well he wasn't in the show. but wants to see the movie he was in. ... i'm sure you know what i'm saying.

ah julieadam. love it. i woke up to two new chapters, very nice. alright, off to read it. this chapter was lovely
Requiem Night chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
i love ur ending. it's so sweet
00mightyaddict99 chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
oh, julie and adam being together is nice... i am hurt when Guy is hurt...oh come on...lol

i'm excited for the update...i hope it will be soon...and it will be a happy ending...God bless
donna79 chapter 8 . 1/15/2007
I totally got the Rent thing. It made me giggle. I'm glad that everybody worked out their issues. So will Connie and Guy get together? Update soon.
donna79 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
This was by far the best chapter yet. I love that Julie was big enough to go and talk to Connie. I loved it even more when she decided that she would confront Adam. Adam's going to take his own advice? Hells yeah! I have to go read the next chapter now.
00mightyaddict99 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
i love how the teens talk...haha...especially luis in this one...i wonder why you didn't include this in the story fanfiction for the ducks...(_)

great job...keep it up
a chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
I wish I could get an update tonight but...I guess I'll wait until tomorrow. I want to compimnt you on that. You are very consistant with your updates and I admire that. The fact your story rocks doesnt hurt either..Good Job
account-deleted-1990 chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
Great chapter! Hope that you update soon :)
spikeyhairgood chapter 7 . 1/13/2007
i totally understand your insomnia problem.

poor alex. i'm always feeling bad for another guy in every chapter, hah. i'm liking the whole adamjulie scenario that's happening, and now i finally understand why connie was acting that way.

hope you update soon
account-deleted-1990 chapter 6 . 1/12/2007
Awsome chapter! Hope that you update soon :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 6 . 1/11/2007