Reviews for Higher, Faster, Stronger
Bleach power chapter 32 . 8/30
Great story.
moonraes chapter 6 . 8/24
As someone (a female no less) that has studied the sport and culture of football, to the point where sports broadcasting was one of my majors in college, not only do I very much identify with Sakuras plight, this is far and away the best "high school/football" themed fic I have ever read in any fandom. You either know what you're talking about or did some phenomenal research because everything is spot on. I've been reading this in my free time at work and I can't wait to finish it!
walkingspring chapter 32 . 3/26
Wonderful Story!
walkingspring chapter 21 . 3/26
I loved the kiss!
walkingspring chapter 7 . 3/26
Naruto you're not a monster :'(
walkingspring chapter 3 . 3/26
Sasuke's scary!
Milady Hokage chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved how you wrote this story. its perfect!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/22/2016
this story was perfect, thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! ITS PURE AMAZINGNESSSS. I didn't really like the portrayal of Gaara as much as I did in other fanfictions, but it was still pretty good. Other than that, Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Omg I am in chapter 10 and I alredy love it-
Guest chapter 32 . 4/29/2016
It was a bit confusing at start because I'm from England and I thought you meant football/ soccer instead. Overall it's was cute
Taimmyj chapter 32 . 2/25/2016
reading this in 2016 is so weird... especially cause I would of only just turned 6 when you published it.. good job the only parts I didn't like were the really old things that don't happen anymore..
Guest chapter 32 . 2/20/2016
Awesome story
CharlieSlayer chapter 32 . 12/18/2015
Oh. My. Goodness! This was awesome!
I skipped over this story SOOOO many times because I thought I wouldn't like it. I couldn't have been more wrong! This story is great!
I only wish that I would've read it sooner!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/2/2015
You forgot shikamaru in the epilogue! *gasp*
1,904 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »