Reviews for Higher, Faster, Stronger
MiharuChanLovesT chapter 32 . 11/26/2017
This is MiharuChanLovesTenten again! I was too lazy to log in, and this stupid thing won't let me type iin my whole name!

Damn! This is honestly the type of story that needs to be flat-out published. I will remember this story for the rest of my life.

BTW. I LOVE your profile name for some reason! It kind of makes me think about Link or Legolas.

Thank you for a story of a lifetime!
MiharuChanLovesTenten chapter 20 . 11/26/2017
HEY! It's me again! Who is Neji's girlfriend? I think it's Tenten, right?
MiharuChanLovesTenten chapter 19 . 11/26/2017
Awww! Poor Sakura! I cried!
I'm still loving this!
MiharuChanLovesTenten chapter 17 . 11/26/2017
Oh my goodness! I'm HOOKED on this story! Just wondering: Did you bring out Rock Lee against Gaara somehow? I hope so! I also love that comment from Sakura when she said that Tenten was a lucky girl with sarcasm because Neji didn't hug Sakura. :)
MiharuChanLovesTenten chapter 1 . 11/20/2017
This is what I'm talking about! A badass, kickass Sakura story with a setting in high school! YES! I can totally see why you have nearly 2,000 reviews!
Bleach power chapter 32 . 8/30/2017
Great story.
moonraes chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
As someone (a female no less) that has studied the sport and culture of football, to the point where sports broadcasting was one of my majors in college, not only do I very much identify with Sakuras plight, this is far and away the best "high school/football" themed fic I have ever read in any fandom. You either know what you're talking about or did some phenomenal research because everything is spot on. I've been reading this in my free time at work and I can't wait to finish it!
walkingspring chapter 32 . 3/26/2017
Wonderful Story!
walkingspring chapter 21 . 3/26/2017
I loved the kiss!
walkingspring chapter 7 . 3/26/2017
Naruto you're not a monster :'(
walkingspring chapter 3 . 3/26/2017
Sasuke's scary!
Milady Hokage chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
I loved how you wrote this story. its perfect!
Guest chapter 32 . 11/22/2016
this story was perfect, thank you!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/24/2016
I FREAKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! ITS PURE AMAZINGNESSSS. I didn't really like the portrayal of Gaara as much as I did in other fanfictions, but it was still pretty good. Other than that, Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2016