Reviews for Civilizing Kartik
GrCe chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
Hey I'm still waiting for that next chapter post it soon. I like your story and I think you made a great job.
Nerds United chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
that's so sweet! aww...

and to think that a year ago i would have thought it was gross. i have no idea what's wrong with me except that it is many things.

wonderful story! i continue to read!
LoyalReaderPerson chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
ok I love it, please keep going with it. Kartik does seem to have sort of poetic like thoughts doesnt he. Anyway I like its good keep going i want more.
Operaphantomgrl chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Love some of it. Didn't really like the part of Kartik in a dress otherwise it's wonderful. Keep going!
BookJunkie chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
I absolutely loved this chapter! Especially the ending! *girly-girl scream* it was so cute! I can NOT wait for the next chapter!
Vampire's Love chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
OOH! Goody! More please!
Alewyn chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
i like it!

i think you captured kartik brilliantly
fantasygrrl chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
so funny and so pretty. really well done on kartik's pov
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
You did Kartik's POV wonderfully! Can't wait for the next chapter!
floridfeyfay chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
You have COMPLETELY and UTTERLY captured Kartik!

I love that he is a horny teenage boy, because horny teenage boys are sexy, and horny.

This was such a great chapter! I want more! More romps with Gemma and our favourite cross-dressing-former-Rakshana-who-you-thought-was-creepy-but-is-really-just-sexy-all-over!

I love that even though he is a teenage boy, he really does love Gemma and is quite serious about it. I love that about him. I wish you could write an entire book just based on this. You really shouldn't have wasted that chapter that only had the girls in it, WE WANT KARTIK! NOT A STUPID STICK! Er, I don't know. It rhymed.

Please write more than one more chapter! I'll dog you with mail until you cave in and write more if you stop this story!
GxK Again chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Love it! I think you did nicely with Kartik's POV. Better on the last chapter is my opinion, but still really good.

Update quickly!
Dei Gratia 43 chapter 5 . 1/26/2007
Very very good! I love it! Update soon..please!
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Why must you stop there! WHY! Udate soon, I don't care How busy you are!

GxK chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
Lol! D Love the way you did Kartik's POV!
Ariana chapter 1 . 1/24/2007