Reviews for Civilizing Kartik
FemmePhantom chapter 4 . 1/24/2007
I can't believe he's going through with it. Well, I can, but I can't. This just keeps getting more and more fun. Femme
peachpaige chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I love it! Please continue, I can't get enough of Kartik's point of view. I think I am in love with him more than any other guy in literature. Great story, amazing voice!
FeistyAya chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
BookJunkie chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
I agree, Katik IS lovely in a corset. D That means you better right about his experience in one and post it soon! D
smcmonday chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
WOW! I loved it the whole thing was awesome and I have just finished reading the two books and was looking for something else to be excited about with the same characters and story line and this was a great suprise I can't wait until the next chapter in this. I also think it is excitied that Kartik and Gemma like each other it makes it really exciting! Can't wait until next chapter
floridfeyfay chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
"Oh this? I got it when an angry school girl charged me with a pointy stick. It hurt really bad."

Laugh. Out. Loud.

I snicker even as I reread this.

You are a genius, but please, for the love of God, let him take the girl clothes off quickly! It's very hard to imagine him being sexy while dressed in bloomers, and I want to imagine him being the sex pot that he is.

So go easy on us poor readers! Please!
LilyAnnLou chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
hahahahaha!felicity IS the update soon! this was halarious. uve totally got kartik's charecter down. :)
Vampire's Love chapter 4 . 1/20/2007

This is hilarious, and very entertaining!
BlamingItOnTheNargles chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
haha I love your story. Gemma's laughing remids me of what I do all the time, just randomly start as soon as you can please!
Dei Gratia 43 chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
Haha those are some things to think about! I think Kartik should be a little more upfront with his feeling for Gemma with his fair share of whiskey. Therefore: he should lick Gemma's face! haha as you can see..I love Gemma and Kartik together. It makes me happy lol. Keep up the good work!
kc chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
that was hilarous! katrik in a corset think of when they try to tighten it that'll be a laugh he'll look like a she man
Aelyna chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
WOW! You update fast! I love this story too. But I think you're chapters could be a bit longer. Maybe more dialogue, description, jokes or something. HAHAHAHA I am just picturing this initiation. :D :D XD Oh update again!
xoxstacilynnxox chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Im loving it! I cant awit till you update the next chapter! Keep up the fab work!
GxK Fan chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
Pretty Good! Update, update, update!
Emily Stole the World chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I here that last line every time I do somthing weird

Update soon