Reviews for A Runner's Hope
yay!

*squee!*

and so on ;D
StarSkimmer chapter 9 . 3/7/2007
That was a GREAT chapter! *sighs in contentment* Royla shippiness, with a side of angst in the beginning. Really good.

I'm glad to hear that you survived the midterms. (Tests - ugh. Do not speak of them to me.) And that your grandmother is back at home. :) Will be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. ;)
TubaPrincess chapter 9 . 3/6/2007
Aww.. everyone's home, safe and happy now :) Great chapters! I'm glad Teyla formed a plan and went ahead with the rescue.
Hannah554 chapter 9 . 3/5/2007
Great chapter, it was definitely worth the wait. I loved Ronon's speeach and how he got the Satedans to fight Felzar. I also loved how determined John was to get him back and the reunion back on Atlantis was so sweet. I really enjoyed this chapter and i'm looking forward to the next.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
You have got to stop making me cry, update soon with a happily ever after I beg you
StarSkimmer chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Ahh! Now that is an evil cliffe. How will Teyla rescue Ronon? I swear, that last sentence sounds a little self-sacrificing...uh-oh. What is Teyla planning? Please update soon or I'll die of suspense. ;)
LadyBozi chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
aww *sniff sniff* I lobe it! *hugs* thanks so much for writing it*
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
*squee!*

teyla's got a plan! yes! *punches air enthusiastically*

go teyla, go teyla, it's your birthday, yeah teyla . . . uhm . . . you . . . didn't read that.

*clears throat*

anyway. good chappie! keep it up, I can't wait to see what she does!
Hannah554 chapter 8 . 2/24/2007
Poor Ronon, Poor Teyla, neither of them are having a particulaly easy time are they. I realy love Ronon's protectiveness of Teyla and Teyla's determination to save him. The letter was so sweet and so Ronon, perfect.

Really great chapter and I can't wait for the next.
ladybozi NOT SIGNED IN chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Hey, Im at school and way too lazy to sign in right now. But i finally got a chance to catch up on your wonderful story! Ive been very busy lately so I didnt have time to sit down and properly read the story. thank you so much, your doing such a great job with it! I loved the crown ceremony! so sweet and really well thought out! Ronon's dream was awesome because it totally reminded me of Runners Sorry and Ronon having nightmares. hehe. Anyway. Great work so far I'm really enjoying the story! Keep writing! _
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Oh creepy,Ronon wouldn't let anything happen to her I know it. update soon
StarSkimmer chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
Yippee, another chapter! Aww, poor Ronon. I love how you described the dream, perfect mix of Royla-y angst. (Hope your grandmother is fine, by the way.) I know everyone must ask you this, but with such wonderfully written stories, what can you expect? So - update soon! Pleeaase... ;)
TubaPrincess chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
That's an intense dream! Poor Ronon.. Thanks for the update :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
yay someone else did a dream sequence! *hugs*

aren't they fun? I love freaking one of them out cause the other dies and then have them wake up and find out it wasn't real

*evil chuckle*

you did good! update soon, please?
Hannah554 chapter 7 . 2/17/2007
I loved this chapter it was really great, Ronan's dream was so well written and I love how protective he is of Teyla. I can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon.
61 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »