Reviews for A Runner's Hope
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 6 . 2/14/2007
Aw poor Teyla, it was so sweet you have to let them get ROnon out of there!
Hannah554 chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Great chpter and i love Teyla's little ceremony,hope everything works out in the end looking forward to more, please update soon.
StarSkimmer chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
Aww, I loved this chapter! (I probably say that about every chapter, but what do you expect, they're all good.) Poor Teyla. I like how you put in some Athosian culture, with the purity ceremony. Can't wait for more... :)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
oo what a great idea! very athosian - good job!
TubaPrincess chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
I like that ceremony :) Such a good idea...and it seems very Athosian. I'm looking forward to finding out more about Ronon's predicament.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 5 . 2/5/2007
AW I'm about ready to cry this chapter was so sweet, I loved John and Teyla in this scene, when you can do a good scene with those two characters in my mind you are the best spanky writer, and you girl are the best.
Hannah554 chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
I did enjoy this chapter it was really good. I love the freindship between John and Teyla and you wrote it really well. I loved seeing John using his head and i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
yeah, but you do it really well ;)

keep it up!
StarSkimmer chapter 5 . 2/3/2007
Yippee, chocolate bars and another chapter! I love Sheppard/Teyla interaction...right after Ronon/Teyla interaction, that is. ;)
TubaPrincess chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Yay! I like this chapter a lot. John can be very understanding, and I guess since everyone else seems to trust his opinion, then that's all that matters, that he understand. I like that John knew that Ronon was going to ask Teyla, that makes me happy :) Great chapter!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 4 . 1/30/2007
Squee I loved this chapter but why do I think that John and Co have some more things to say about Teyla witholding secrets?
StarSkimmer chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Yippee! A new chapter! Will Ronon be rescued? Will he be executed? Will he and Teyla ever tie the knot? You'll let us know soon, right? (I'll give you chocolate bars...granted, they'll all be virtual, but that's besides the point...) ;)
TubaPrincess chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Well I'm glad that little shpiel is over... now we can get back to saving Ronon! Yay! ...I'm actually surprised that no one said anything to Teyla about how she condoned Ronon's actions on Belkan. It would be interesting to read how the rest of the team reacted once Teyla left the room.. or at least what John and Liz talked about after. Anyway, looking forward to the next bit :)
Hannah554 chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Nice to see a little of the rest of the team's reactions. Love this chapter, it was definitely worth the wait, looking forward to the rest.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
yay! this is such a great plot! woohoo!

keep it up, I'm really looking forward to the next bits.
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »