Reviews for A Runner's Hope
TubaPrincess chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
Wow! Beauty! I so love the interaction between Ronon and Teyla that you're writing. They have to get him out! ...I hope :)
Bugginkrd chapter 3 . 1/24/2007
I love this story! Will Teyla and Ronon be able to be together? How will his team get him out? Will Teyla have to tell the truth? WOW ! More please, this is so good! Thank you for this amazing story. I am on the edge of my seat so don't let me fall off.
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
I so want the TPTB to bring back the fallout of Kel, I could see John realizing for the first time how different Ronon and Teyla are from the rest of them. I think he would be pretty angry that they lied to him about what happened. I've been wanting to write a Kel fic for a while but haven't gotten around to it.

I loved this chapter and I love this angle keep writing because I'm rivited
StarSkimmer chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Great chapter, I had to wait like two days before reading and reviewing because of the pile of homework on my desk - grr. (That pile is still there, dammit.) It was worth it, though, I really enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to read the next. (And yes, the ice cream is chocolate...my favorite flavor) ;)
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
*aw*

you have a gift for scenes like that, they always (syntax or no) turn out chock-full of emotion.

well done, keep going!
Hannah554 chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
I really love this story line and the scene between Ronan and Teyla was so sweet. Great job as always, can't wait for more.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
ooh, it's twicky! hope they figure it out soon!
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
I know the TPTB need to bring back Kell, I bring it all back in a fic called Living Without You, the one shot Broken that I've already written is a prelude to that.

I loved this chapter but you kept writing Belkan and Belsa and I want to know which one is which.

I think it's interesting because I love fics like this when the justice that Teyla and ROnon believe in differs from those from Earth.
StarSkimmer chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Squee! Another chapter! Well, I can understand you re-writing it four times (huh, the result is near perfection) - I do that with a lot of the things I write, not just fanfic...my school-friends think I'm nuts for going over my biology reports. Anyway, great chapter, you'll post a new one soon, right? Please, with ice cream on top. :D
Hannah554 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Great update, it was definetly worth the wait. I can't wait to find out what happens, please don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter. Great job.
TubaPrincess chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Great chapter! I guess that moment should catch up to him. I'm curious as to how perceptive Elizabeth is about Teyla and Ronon. I'm sure she could tell something was being left out... Thanks for the update :)
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Argh! I thought this story was complete, and I'm all happy, reading your really well-written-and-extremely-interesting story, when I see the 'to be continued'! *chokes and dies* By all means, update soon...I love Ronon/Telya stories...heh heh...I really can't wait to see where you take this.
Hannah554 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Great start, I loved the part where he proposed, very cute. Please update soon i can't wait to find out what happens.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh my gosh! How horrible! Fab that she said yes, but terrible that it ended with him getting arrested. Where are they taking him? Not Sateda I imagine.. is she going to get Rodney or Radek to come and get the addresses from the DHD? I can't believe that something went wrong.. Geez.. why does that always have to happen? (I suppose to make a better story.) Congrats on getting to write the sequel! It's a story I have very much enjoyed as well :)
Tinuviel Undomiel chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This is Nerwen Aldarion on my sister's account, long story don't ask, I LOVE THIS FIC I LOVE THIS FIC I LOVE THIS FIC! OMG they are getting married then Ronon gets arressted, one of the things I want most for them to do in the show is bring back Kell and you did it first chapter. Fantastic
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »