Reviews for The perfect murder
winnie chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
noo i cant get a private message :( oh well...maybe yami marik? amazing story :) more!
ArlieseBirchwood chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I think the killer was Mokuba! He was related to Seto (the reincarnation of the high priest), so he could've used the millennium rod just as well as Seto. And the following made me suspicious:

“Ok. Gilda then. Goodnight.” Said Mokuba before heading to his own bedroom.

The killer was lying on his bed and was thinking.

Leave more concrete clues, though. :P I'm just wildly guessing here. But anyway, do you know any other good whodunit stories? I like stories like "And then there were none" by The Inspector, but I can't find that much good whodunit fics. x_X
Sorashana chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
That ain't fair, forcing reviews out of the curious people who merely want to know whodunnit. Okay...I'm gonna go with irony and guess Mokuba even though it's wrong.
Shadow's Firebird chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I think Marik did it, the evil one. He didn't leave a message on the phone, and only he would be able to use the Millenium Rod that well. Plus, he tends to have a habit of killing people. Great story! Five stars!
Yami Nuttisquid chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY YEY! Kaiba is dead! WoHo! *Jumps up and down* I love it how Bakura likes chocolate!

Whodunit?

Me thinks... Marik?

Please tell me if im right _

KAIBA DEAD! YEY! Thanx a million you killed him for me!
Candy world chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I like your sense of humor ... this is really funny story ... i reached it from your profile when you wrote a review for my story ... and thank god i did.

about the murderer .. i don't think it's Mokuba because the murderer can control the millennium rod ... so i exclude Mokuba and say it was Yami ... am i right?
SachikoScribbler chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Wow! A no-brainer! It is clearly the Pharaoh! But cool story! I love it. _
Rainbrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hahahahahaha. that is a funny storey. Ok Ok down to bussiness

Bakura: couldn't be him, he was the one who stole the M.R.

Ryou: impossible to have adressed Bakura because they share a body

Joey: Unlikely to have killed him, he's not that mean!

Tea: a total friendship fanatic, so definatly No!

Yugi: to nice, plus why hire Bakura to steal what he already has?

Yami: same as Yugi.

so basicalyy i think it was some one who was not named in the storey, Marik! (cue discovery/shock/suprise music) it would have been easy for him to command the rod, plus Seto is its soul mate and MArik wouldn't want to give it up. And MArik knows what BAkura likes

its a very far fetched guess, but whatev tell me if i'm right/wrong

thanks

-Serneitysfaith
uberhaxxor of pwnage chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
i say mokuba... but im probably reviewing this like - yea, like several months too late. ah, well... so funny, tho
rhy-k chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I think the killer is Mokuba, as the saying goes, follow the money. If it were Yugi/ Yami Why would Yugi / Yami have Yami Bakura steal the item from them unless it is to create an alibi.

Maybe its Tea, heh. Joey hates Kaiba but i dont think he'd kill him... would he? And since Bakura was hired he is not the killer. ARG the possibilities are endless! Please tell me who it was as soon as possible. Thanks for the reviews for "Guilty" they made my very bad day have a good ending. I have to reread the

reviews to answer all your questions about the story but the motive was mentioned - at leaste i think i mentioned

that Yugi had a huge insurance policy that Tea would benifit from so they framed Kaiba. I dunno if i'll ever write a

seqel .. no time! Heh, anyways loved your story and looking foward to reading more of your stuff.
Yami Roojii chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Awesome story! Seriously, I nearly died of laughter during the chocolate haggling sequence. I love the way you portray Bakura. XD

And I think it was Mokuba. X3
Piper chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I think the killer is Marik Ishtar.
kiabasoulmate7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
i think it was mokuba
Billy mandyGrimtrouble chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I know... It... Was... Kaiba! just kidding The murder was Yami! Cool story.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This was really good. I would guess it's Marik.