Reviews for The Meaning of Home
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Strange but completely original.
bluedragon1836 chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
i loved it. it was so sweet.
Mireille chapter 6 . 4/15/2007
cute :) Talk about pre-destined soulmates :)

Thanks for sharing :) Keep it up!

Love

Mireille X
Sokorra Lewis chapter 6 . 1/18/2007
Finally she gets it! Although I would have loved to have seen the conversation between her and Domus and how it finally dawned on her. And Jack's in town. He's always needed:) Another good chapter.
TubaPrincess chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Aww.. cute, but definitely predictable. I like the "I died...again?" line.. too funny :)
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
Aww a perfect ending to this cute little fic. I adore it Daniel kissing Vala in his infirmary bed. :D
ilna chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
"He wasn't you" - very sweet :)
Dreamer22 chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
aww yay well done
starjems88 chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
great story!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
o..You know, they never really said that the bracelets had totally lost thier effect. Perhaps that has something to do with Daniel's problem, and with the depression and all helped. And it could be what called Vala back.

And Jack actually saying that means alot because he actually knows what he's talking about, I think. With both Sara and Sam.

And sinec they already set a precident for Depression caused fatalities (in "The Light") this fits. And Woot! for including a reference to Ishta. I wish we could see her again. She was pretty cool.

Good Chapter.
TubaPrincess chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Vala's coming back? I thought she was happy where she was.. with Domus.. Ah well. That will, hopefully, be nice for Daniel. That was actually a bit heart wrenching. Daniel dying and all... I like what Jack said. It was surprisingly thoughtful.
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
I'm still hooked. Can't wait for the next chapter, this is great.
Dreamer22 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
aww poor Daniel! ::hugs:: nice little speech made by Jack by the way
TubaPrincess chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Does it have to do with them being linked? Why didn't they tell Vala the truth? Who's the "old friend" that is going to show up? Great chapter! :)
Sokorra Lewis chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
Erg. Vala still isn't figuring it out yet. And I'm surprised the SGC let her go so easily. Oh, well. Sooner or later she'll come to her senses.

As for Daniel, hopefully whatever he has isn't too serious (although perhaps it will make vala come back...hmm..) Looking forward for more