Reviews for Once On A Sick Day
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Where's dani?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
Ok no offense but not the best I've heard weird
klarissa.pereda chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
YES! woohoo! smut sean, yah!
madeline.chavez.77 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hey can you please finish the story? It is so good. Kinda sick but still pretty good. Please update on it!
macdonvi chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY
oowow chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
woot woot
Guest chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
GROSS i threw up a little in my mouth

u

smiles,bye

ps not good to eat candy and read this story is youre grossed out by slash
Hareyakana-Furizuz chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
AIVBEJJCKK- Im drowning frm too much fluff XD
kuroxic chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! It's too good to be abandoned!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
wha-what? where's the next chapter? It was going to be a smut scene :( Please continue this story! Its really good and so sweet. PLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE?
kirara the great chapter 5 . 3/4/2011
is phantom a girl in this or boy and are phantom and danny gay or something
macdonvi chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
please continue this
QuixoticQuest chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Um... wow, I didn't see that pairing coming. Interesting how you have Danny's ghost and his human form be so split that it can actually be a pairing.

I'm interested in seeing where you take this.

QuixoticQuest chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
My only comment about this chapter is that you mix up your and you're (which is short for you are) when you write "You're friends are coming over..."

Otherwise, another great chapter. I look forward to reading the next one, so I'll review more later.

QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow, I haven't watch DP in a long time. I guess I'm just never at home when it's on. In any case, this is my first review of a DP fan fiction, so bear with me on my comments because they're probably rough (not criticism wise but because I haven't watched DP in a long time).

Okay, so firstly, I like your use of the dialogue from the series "Standard question." No matter how many times I heard that dialogue it was funny.

I think you could use more action of what the characters are doing while they say their dialogue, but other than that I'd say this is a smooth running chapter and I greatly enjoyed reading it.

On to the next chapter!