Reviews for Elves, Gremlins and Eskimoes
George chapter 6 . 10/23/2009
Fantastic story!Thanks!
Axel Osbourne chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
Great work. Even had a Family Guy Reference (Though I'd advize against trying a sequel with Family Guy, as it'd be to hard to deal with the flashbacks) And ofcoarse Maggie kills Burns, again.
Imzadi chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
It was nice to see Lindsey (get the boy a haircut, please!), and I hope he & Eve are all right. Smithers & Spike? Surely you jest! Still. . .I think it's only fitting that Peter Griffin be the one to replace Eve, but I would LOVE to see Stewie. Maybe if you do a sequel? Stewie would be a perfect adopted child of the senior partners. I just love that evil baby! Anyway, this was a fine & fitting ending to an excellent story. And I just had a thought-Stewie & Maggie! I'm glad to see that Maggie took care of Burns AGAIN! You go, girl!
Howard Russell chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
A wonderful conclusion. Very funny.
Mathonwy chapter 5 . 9/9/2007
Inspired. Wonderful. Possibly deranged. The perfect follow-up to Smile Time ...
Howard Russell chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
ROTFLMAO!

BEST. CAMEO. EVER.
Imzadi chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
Another delightful chapter, filled with humor & originality. I must point out one mistake, however. Wes would NEVER say, "Me, Fred, Professor Frink, & Bart." He would say, "Fred, Professor Frink, Bart, & I." I thought both Kang & Kodos were males, as the original Kang & Kodos on Star Trek were male.
Serrafina chapter 5 . 9/4/2007
That ending was the best thing ever.
Serrafina chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
Another great chapter. Everyone's in character, Barney, Moe, Lenny and Carl, and of course the Simpsons. Just two comments: 1) shouldn't Itchy be significantly smaller than Scratchy? and 2) I hope Maggie shows/wakes up soon.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 8/13/2007
I wonder what the ancient Mayas would have thought of the Simpsons? This is hilarious. I would have liked to have had Fred figure out the physics of Marge's hairdo, but you can't have everything. I'm not surprised that Fred & Lisa get along so well. I'm sure Wes is very frustrated with Homer. Clever of Lisa to figure out that Angel is a vampire, but he knows that he & Darla had a child. This is after all season 5. BTW I would dearly LOVE to see Lindsey in this. Please?
Axel Osbourne chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
"Homer, for the last time, the dog doesn't fit in the hamster wheel!" Loved it. You have Homer down perfect. Looking forward to the rest.
Howard Russell chapter 4 . 8/11/2007
So funny! So perfect!

The Fang Gang against Itchy and Scratchy? Oh, that should be good. Wierd thought: can Angel drink cartoon character blood? He can just bite them. But don't turn them, Itchy and Scratchy are bad enough without adding undead to the mix.

Somehow, the image of Angel nibbling on Itchy is almost as funny as "Smile Time."
Alex Wert chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Oh dear. You just keep outdoing yourself. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
One thought I forgot in reviewing the previous chapter. Fred's scale of evil from fluffy bunny-Anya would call that the epitome of evil! I'm glad Spike is around to keep bursting Burns' bubble. I wonder if he's right about Sarah Bernhard, "the Sandra Bullock of her day." Spike does have such a wry sense of humor. I'm not surprised that he & Smithers get along.
Imzadi chapter 2 . 2/27/2007
"The hair alone. . seriously. . ." Just wait till Angel gets a look at Marge Simpson's hair! Springfield isn't a good place to be without its nuclear power, is it? I didn't know that Burns was 104! Amazing.