Reviews for Atton's Shorts
xXThisIsMyAimXx chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
LMFAO THIS WAS THE BEST I WOULD HAVE SO LOVED ANARUI JUST WALKING IN IN STEALTH MODE GOING LIKE "WTF?"
Cait chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
SO this story is fantastic in and of itself

Kreia's a nasty witch, just as she should be :P

And Atton, oh Atton is amazing in your story. THe chapter with Kaye seemed perfectly believable but at the same time so incrediably adorable :D

Keep writing! It's a wonderful story!
Sakura22222 chapter 6 . 10/31/2008
I looked around for this! I'm glad you finaly updated.
whateversclever chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hahah, this is brilliant! You capture Atton and his thought patterns amazingly well, it's addicting.

I think one of my favorite lines was, "After a few moments, after the glow of the past half an hour wore off, I realized two things. One, she had left me to clean up the liquid and refill the kolto tank. Two, she was walking around the ship in those little scraps. Dammit where was that philosopher?"

Kudos to you for writing something great, tons of 'em!
darthrevan217 chapter 8 . 10/16/2008
how sentimantil
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Great story! I can't believe I'm saying this, but I love Atton's Shorts. LOL. Thanks for writing this. Can you take a look at my KOTOR forum? I just made it. God bless!
Cylka chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
I really liked this one. It was sweet and showed that Atton does have a soul ;}
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 8 . 10/13/2008
aw that was so sweet... *wipes tear* :') lol thanks for updating :D
darthrevan217 chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
hehe r u eating stinky tofu? that might have been Japan. or china. of well. okay, i would really like a chapter bout atton when the exile leaves him on the ship. y'know, when you take different PMs out? also 1 in the tryus core or whatever it's called if atton fights sion- but he WINS! uh and on about him and whoeva else u being on GOTO's yacht...

XD
Queenofinsanity chapter 8 . 10/2/2008
hm... maybe... he gets pranked by Anrui?
darthrevan217 chapter 7 . 9/10/2008
i think im gonna b sick
The Lark chapter 7 . 8/31/2008
This was so cute-gotta love Atton. And chapter seven was the funniest thing, ever!
Arya Shadeslayer chapter 7 . 5/28/2008
*squee* I loved it!

This is genius, and also supplies some hilarious mental images, lol.
bmjewell chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
I loved all of them! I like your writing style! Going into my favs!
HandMeThatCookie chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
ahahah

hilarious.

i love your writing style so much and can't wait for another atton short.

]