Reviews for Death Markers
Nina Ferraro chapter 46 . 1/13
Amazing story thpugh would be nice
PokeyDotes chapter 46 . 3/23/2013
Oh, and to think that I almost didn't read this. But I thought, well all of her other stories are great, so why not, and now I'm glad I did. Didn't know I would love evil!Dean as much as I do now. I love how you write the boys and Bobby. You get their snark down perfectly, and you do angst well.
Marie-Ruth chapter 46 . 7/15/2009
Great story!

xx
masondixon chapter 46 . 12/27/2008
Just read all 46 chapters of this story straight through. Man, it was addictive! Excellent job. Really loved your portrayals of Sam and Dean and Bobby and even Gordon. Didn't want it to end. Thanks for writing it and I am glad I was able to read it. Will look for more of your stories in the future.
veronica chapter 46 . 11/25/2008
omg, the best fanfic ever! loved it!
Mearn-Tahl chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I just want to say bravo, and keep up the great work
lucablue chapter 5 . 10/1/2007
Thanx so much for this great story. I must have started reading it a while back but refound it quite recently. I was lucky enough to read it all in one go (over a few days) and it blew me away. Your story is so well written and original and Sam and Dean are true to form which is a must in my books. I'm also a bit of a sucker for Dean angst and hurt so you've hit all the marks of a great story - in my books anyway. Until your next story...

lb
Ms Okie Dokie chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Jusst wanted to say how much I really enjoyed this story! You are a very good writer!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 46 . 9/29/2007
it's finished? wow! I just went onto my laptop after being away for a week and here are these 2 lovely chapters waiting for me! I love your story the ending was great and I'm happy you didn't kill Dean, though is he a 100percent pure dean? LOL!

anyway thanks for posting this awesome story! ciao!
renniespice chapter 46 . 9/27/2007
Sorry to see it ending! I love it! Still have Abomination though!
AmethystSiri chapter 46 . 9/27/2007
Brilliant :) I am looking forward to the sequel? and more from your remaining stories :)
Kei chapter 46 . 9/26/2007
Wow...it the end, it was the brothers' courage and devotion to each other that cast out Nex. Can't help but wonder though if Dean is 100 percent safe of that beastly demon -after all, they *did* have to bury the knife so that it couldn't be retrieved. Hmm...is there a sequel in the works?

And you know, I bet Bobby *could* and *would* whup Gordon if he had to -he loves those Winchester boys that much.

Good story!
DeanBean chapter 46 . 9/26/2007
This was a brilliant story,

I loved the ending - very heroic and idiotic of Dean - just like Supernatural :D

That was an amazing story,

Keep up the good work

deanbean

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
lime juize chapter 46 . 9/26/2007
*sob and cries into my hands* It's over! But dang what a kick ass ride it was! Seriously great story loved everything about it and the ending except the ending part! Keep writing great stories!
ukfan101 chapter 46 . 9/26/2007
Wow I didn't know how you were going to end it but it is good that Dean made it out alive. Great story kept me on the edge of my seat. thanks