Reviews for It doesn't bother me...REALLY
Ropo chapter 15 . 9/14/2001
THIS WAS SO SAD! I cant believe it is over...! I hope you write a sequence but until then...I am proud of you and this story! Bravo! Bravo...ONCHOR! Sorry, this story was so good though! HONESTLY!
Marie4 chapter 15 . 9/10/2001
Cool, I really like it, and a sequel could be good!
Marie4 chapter 14 . 8/31/2001
ooh, I think I'll go and check out your site shortly. lovin' it so far.
Marie4 chapter 13 . 8/29/2001
Oh dear oh dear, what will happen next? Can't wait to see!
lepetitarsenic chapter 13 . 8/26/2001
Ahh! Damn cliffs! This is really good though... but no! Matt and Jeff need to make up now that Matt and Amy have made up! More soon please!
Jess chapter 12 . 8/6/2001
Oh! Hurry and finish! evil cliffhangers! LOL
Ropo chapter 12 . 7/28/2001
! THIS STORY ROCKS! Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to say...just trying to help you get up to 50 reviews...NO, NO! I
Jessica chapter 12 . 7/27/2001
Great cliffhangers (especially ch. 12)! They really are going all out to protect Jeff! That Jeff/Austin bit where Jeff said "...cover for me" and Austin said "You bet" was hilarious! Keep the chapters coming!
Marie4 chapter 12 . 7/25/2001
hmm, interesting. Keep em coming, I'll check back later!
Jess chapter 11 . 7/20/2001
more please!
Ropo chapter 11 . 7/18/2001
!

WRITE UP THE REST SOON! PLEASE! THEY DESERVE TO READ IT!
MysticGohan137 chapter 11 . 7/17/2001
...Damn Trish...
Ropo chapter 6 . 7/16/2001
(This applies to chapter 10, I coudn't review it twice and this is the only chapter I didn't review! So this applies to Chapter 10!)

ONLY KIDDING! IT IS GREAT! I LOVE THIS STORY! JUST TELL THEM ABOUT WHEN LITA DIES...OOOPS!

Only messing! She won't tell me anyway. I love this story gal', write more soon!
Ropo chapter 10 . 7/16/2001
(Sorry if I don't sound enthusiastic) wow
Xtreme Hardyz Gurl chapter 9 . 7/13/2001
pretty good so far! I wish the chapters were a LIL Longer heh...anyway its still good with short chapters! Keep it up. And write more soon! I hate waiting! heh ;o)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »