Reviews for Long Division
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Warm, fluffy opening, angsty, heartbreaking middle and a bright, happy ending. Everything I like in a story. Thanks for writing this.
AgentD.6 chapter 11 . 5/21/2012
Ok, I know this story has been on here a while but I just discovered it, it was great. Thanks for the fun reading.
Lynda chapter 3 . 4/19/2008
Is it just me that can picture Teri Polo as Kerry?
Lynda chapter 11 . 4/18/2008
FANTASTIC!
EmSyd chapter 11 . 3/24/2008
Awesome.
Rinne chapter 11 . 11/22/2007
I have such a silly grin on my face. The pacing of it all felt a little fast - if I was Alan I'd be flipping out a bit too! - but otherwise, loved it.
writerjc chapter 11 . 11/11/2007
Can I say I love you? :) This was absolutely wonderful. Just beautiful. You made me cry! And I'm so happy for the Eppes clan and the wonderful family you've added. Great job!
Kiki Cabou chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
Oh man, that was gooey and lovely. I got the warm fuzzies in a BIG WAY. I'm so happy for Don and excited for Charlie and just ... e! Great fic. I liked Kerry and the kids, Alan was perfect, Megan and Colby and David were cool as usual, Amita was fun, everything was realistic and subtle and sweet, and ... wow. Yay. Thanks for sharing this.
Harm Marie chapter 11 . 3/16/2007
Very good.
stareagle chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
What a wonderful story- Congratulations on creating a fine tale! I loved the characters you created and the pace you set. It was delightfully romantic- loved the equation for Larry's homecoming, and Charlie's selp pep talk before approaching Amita!

Thanks for the fun.
Blue Moon Pie chapter 11 . 1/26/2007
I really enjoyed this story!
Sarai chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
Awesome story! We need more w/ C and A, A and M, and M and L.
sadiechloe chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
Only started reading this after it was completed. Really enjoyed the family aspect of this fic, and you still managed to injure Don. Look forward to more from you, especially with these characters. Thanks for sharing!
nonamej chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
oh wow, that was a perfect ending for a perfect story!

so, how about a new story?
scarletalphabet chapter 11 . 1/25/2007
Sequel! Or at least a spin off involving Charlie/Amita and/or Megan/Larry. There's not enough Megan/Larry fics out there. Or fics that balance drama with happiness like this fic.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »