Reviews for Cry On Me
Rose that Blooms in Secret chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
*squeel* that was so sweet! You had told me about this story, but I just now decided to check it out. I love the KanguraXMomiji stuff. XD
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aw I liked the ending, it was so cute. Akito should be the one slapped on the face, the horrid bitch. Er sorry.

I've been meaning to read this, and I'm happy I have. If I did read this already though I'm happy I read it again.
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Honestly, I have never really been a fan of Momiji and Kagura, but this was just so beautifully written, I HAD to give a review! That was really thoughtful of Momiji and you had them down pat. Good job.
Ninja Fox of the Fire chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I just got the first volume of Fruits Basket! I've been wanting it for a long time:) I WANT THEM ALL! I remembered that you had written a fic for it, so I decided to read it. Pretty good! I liked it a lot! I will post some new fics, I've just been lazy, busy, and my ideas are still in motion!
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
...Oh. Damn. Hehe, I forgot this one.

Well... it's cute, and sad, and yeah. I loved the slapping part... but I'm just twisted like that XD And INTOXICATING IS MY FAVOURITE WORD. GO YOU. This is the perfect romance/angst... of a manga I don't even read..
loli-hime chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This story is really great! Id love to see you do more with this couple :)

Lai-san
CatrinaSL chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Aah! I'd been looking for a Kagura/Momiji, but I never thought I'd find one so well written and tasteful! Thank you. This is perfect.
Tifa Tyndal chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Aww! How sweet! And sad! And sweet! I liked it! Made me think of how they all deal with the terrible things Akito says. Great job. -Tifa Tyndal
Miata Montesco chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Wow...Kagura and Momiyi...that's...weird o.O But pretty cute! Akito is not so bad, but i still hate her..

I loved it. Well done!
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That's so cute, and yet so sad! I hate Akito, isn't he so evil? But Kagura/Momiji pairing...that's a bit, uh, unusual. I don't think I've ever read one of those before. But I like it in your story! :)