Reviews for Gift
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
vampireXgirl13X chapter 31 . 6/6/2013
Awwwww! I loved this so much! I'm almost sad that it's finished . . . . . But it was amazing! I literally poer-read it, hardly stopping for more than a few minutes! Seriously AMAZING! /_
sasusakuxnaruhina chapter 31 . 3/2/2013
I luved it and when u said to think of naruto's voice when he was talking and it would be funnier you were so right I could not breathe it was hilarious
A.C.A10305 chapter 31 . 7/31/2010
hi my name is avonda alleyne.i read your fanfic,raylin and sasuke are so perfect for one strong and brilliant.I am very disappointed in the fanfc a little bit,you shall followed the original manga plot and shippuden manga chapters,you shall flip the script,sasuke and raylin plotting killing orochimaru,finding (Seigetsu,jugo,and karin),raylin doesn't like karin.)Also you can followed the rest of the shippuden manga will be great to read a fight against raylin and kisame.,what you think?.email me when you get a chance ,at do you think,the idea of the fanficnmed,the Gift shippuden.
Soraya the All Speaker chapter 31 . 1/30/2010
I really liked this one. Raylin was a really cool char (and her name was similar to one I made up for a char once Reolin XP)

It was real awesome how she managed to get Sasuke to love again!
belllovesedward chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
this story is cool
avonda1030hotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
hi my name is avonda alleyne.i read your fanfic,your fanfic is great,but i am not really into lemon sex i like the fanfic,finally a strong woman oc character paired up with sasuke.i think raylin and sasuke in team 7,first when they run away from orochimaru which she went to konoha,the third hokage found out the truth about raylin,which he placed kakashi as her guardian,also placed in team thinks raylin weak just sakura,but he didn't know how strong and powerful she entered the chuuinn exams, .it will greatfor raylin entered exams and fight against ino,sakura ,temari, there are likes raylin
TwilightEclps chapter 31 . 3/30/2009
I loved it!

MarvelHero1610 chapter 31 . 10/9/2008
Ok I know I'm "too young" but this story was frickin' awesome. It would mean alot to me if you would read mine. Damn, I sound like a bitch.
k92littlered chapter 31 . 8/6/2008
That was so cool. I really liked it. It was a bit too graphic at first but the lemon wasn't too bad. The other stuff just seemed out of place. Except for the part where she seduced Kabuto. That actually fit in perfectly. Not to mention it was funny. Raylin is an awsome OC. She was so powerful. It made me sad to see the Akatsuki members die. THis is only due to the fact that I absolutly love the Akatsuki. Normally I don't read anything about Sasuke. He is my least favorite character. I actually thought the story was supposed to be about Orochimaru. Normally with Sasuke stories I would just stop reading. With this story, I actually enjoyed it enough to continue reading. Although I thought the ending was satisfying I would like to know if there is going to be a sequal. It would be awsome if there were. I think that about sums up my feeling for this story.
k92littlered chapter 30 . 8/6/2008
The Akatsuki members died? (cries) me loves the akatsuki.
k92littlered chapter 29 . 8/6/2008
Of course Kakashi is just as perverted as Jiraya. He reads the books that Jiraya wrote. XD
k92littlered chapter 28 . 8/6/2008
(eye roll) A little self control people? lol. Naruto is in the next room for kami's sake. haha.
k92littlered chapter 27 . 8/6/2008
Treating Naruto to ramen is like willing yourself to become broke. XD
k92littlered chapter 26 . 8/6/2008